5-1 win. :smug:

Krul

Simpson - Williamson - Perch - Santon

Raylor

Cabaye    Jonas

Ben Arfa                                    Ba

Cisse

3-0

IMO can see this being a scrappy single-goal win. I know Bolton have been shite this season but they've picked up as of late. Pardew will have to make sure no complacency creeps in.

This is going to be an annihilation with our complete lack of midfield options, leaky defence and only one day's rest.

If Pratley's back fit in time then we may play 4-5-1 and may have some semblance of a chance. Otherwise it'll be 4-4-2 and thus utter capitulation.

Guest VegasToon

I want European football.  Need to hammer them.  No mercy for anyone right now! We win 4 - 0.

This is going to be an annihilation with our complete lack of midfield options, leaky defence and only one day's rest.

It should be, but that's not how this club rolls. We'll probably scrape a 2-1 win.

Would love a 5 or 6-0 with Ba getting a couple. I'd also be good with him not playing at all (maybe a late sub if needed) to rest.

Maybe give Ba a rest?

Can see the thought behind it, but I think he needs to play.

He needs to get out of this mini-goal drought.

Think fresh legs and coming off the bench might help. He'll be a handful in the last 20-30mins against tired legs. Would have him involved, but from the bench, possibly.

If Pratley's back fit in time then we may play 4-5-1 and may have some semblance of a chance. Otherwise it'll be 4-4-2 and thus utter capitulation.

A win for us is too good to be true, therefore another Wolves like result.

Maybe give Ba a rest?

Can see the thought behind it, but I think he needs to play.

He needs to get out of this mini-goal drought.

Think fresh legs and coming off the bench might help. He'll be a handful in the last 20-30mins against tired legs. Would have him involved, but from the bench, possibly.

Seriously?! Fair enough if we had other options, but we currently have Obertan, Marveaux, Best and Sammy Ameobi all injured. We could go back to 4-4-2 I suppose and play Shola up top with Cisse, but given the success we've been having with 4-3-3 I wouldn't want to change it. With Cheikh injured Jonas is very important at breaking up play. They have nearly 2 weeks before the Stoke game after Bolton - they can rest then.

Oh, and I'd pick the same team as today injuries permitting. Colo in for Perch or Williamson if available.

We must stick with the 4-3-3 that is working wonders at present.