Newcastle United vs. Bolton Wanderers 09/04/2012 @3PM

TheGuv

Krul; Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon; Cabaye, Perch, Gutierrez; Ben Arfa, Cisse,Ba.

Love of our life Captain Colo is back.

Your lack of Ba disturbs me  :knuppel2:

Check your Eyes

When i quoted it you had no Ba ffs  :lol: check my post  :lol:

Anyway well done  O0

They'll definitely park the bus with that side. Petrov v Danny Simpson gives me goosebumps. Aside from that I'm not overly concerned, and think Ben Arfa could give any left-back a torrid time, especially 'Ricketts'.

Petrov v Danny Simpson might have been an issue 5 years ago, current Martin Petrov is poor.

Haven't felt this confident going into games for a long, long time.

A slightly scary place to be, but it's amazing really how it's all come together in the last few weeks.

Can't praise Pardew and the lads highly enough, they're really doing us proud in every game.

Haven't felt this confident going into games for a long, long time.

A slightly scary place to be, but it's amazing really how it's all come together in the last few weeks.

Can't praise Pardew and the lads highly enough, they're really doing us proud in every game.

cue implosion

:troll:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Krul; Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon; Cabaye, Perch, Gutierrez; Ben Arfa, Cisse,Ba.

Check your Eyes

Anyway well done  O0

Check your eyes ffs :lol:

They'll definitely park the bus with that side. Petrov v Danny Simpson gives me goosebumps. Aside from that I'm not overly concerned, and think Ben Arfa could give any left-back a torrid time, especially 'Ricketts'.

Petrov v Danny Simpson might have been an issue 5 years ago, current Martin Petrov is poor.

Current Danny Simpson is poorer.

Check your Eyes

Anyway well done  O0

Fair play  :spit:

Nah

Nah

Touche

Coloccini's made of steel, like. That's a real man's man.

:) With that hair? And that car?

Takes a real man to drive around in that thing and wear that hair, could you carry it off?

BWFC Subs: Jaaskelainen, Alonso, Knight, Klasnic, Ngog, Sordell, Ryo

Their bench looks stronger than their first team..

How? It contains Alonso and Knight, truly a recipe for disaster.

Has Jaaskelainen really regressed that much? Anyway, Klasnic and Ryo would worry me more than anything you have out on the pitch today.

Jaaskelainen has regressed, but Bogdan has been excellent since he's come into the side. People still think he's a sh^t keeper because of the horrorshow he had against Chelsea though.

Ryo looks absolutely knackered and needs a rest. Playing with Klasnic is like playing with 10 men most of the time, and a team as bad as ours currently is can't really afford that at the moment. Much better as an impact sub.

This is a classic trap game.

We need to be composed and patient and NOT let them get the 1st goal... otherwise they will try and shut up shop, park 5 in midfield and frustrate us.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvexACqGoA0p7AkMHzoOAXN1t4ek4rcIKXWmXtPKzQfUmgRM4g4Q