Newcastle United vs. Stoke City - 21/04/2012 @ 3PM (Today)

Stu

Shark Club is canny popular.

Must be class coming up here as an away fan for the first time, so much choice for bars near the ground.

I'm kind of jealous of away fans visiting here, every away game I've been to there seems to be only 1 bar.

Guest neesy111

Shark Club is damn right expensive.

Must be class coming up here as an away fan for the first time, so much choice for bars near the ground.

FYP

FYP

I never said it wasn't.

Would still rather go there than Shearer's before the match.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

FYP

I never said it wasn't.

Would still rather go there than Shearer's before the match.

Shark Bar is canny. Its only expensive if you drink their beer. Drink their soft drinks and you get free refrills. MWAHAHAHA. Also Wing Wednesday.  :sweetjesus:

Could be some thundery showers about during the match. A wet pitch will probably help us.

Indeed and make sure every towel in the stadium is locked in a cupboard.

I would make them soaking wet and leave them on the side of the pitch :troll:

Are we on any of the national radio stations tomorrow?

No.

:pilko:

Not even that one that covered the Wigan game, 'Absolute' or whatever it was called?

EDIT: http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/football/barclays-premier-league/fixtures/apr-2012/newcastle-united-vs-stoke-city/

Might be worth sticking that in the match thread OP, Dave? The commentary for the Wigan game wasn't exactly brilliant but it was better than nowt.

Are we on any of the national radio stations tomorrow?

No.

:pilko:

Not even that one that covered the Wigan game, 'Absolute' or whatever it was called?

EDIT: http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/football/barclays-premier-league/fixtures/apr-2012/newcastle-united-vs-stoke-city/

Might be worth sticking that in the match thread OP, Dave? The commentary for the Wigan game wasn't exactly brilliant but it was better than nowt.

:thup:

It's not a towel, it's a normal undervest but with a portion of the back cut out so he can get it round the ball.

3 points required tomorrow lads, regardless of how we do it.

Don't give a toss if it comes of a shin or the back of someones head, we just need to get the ball in the back of that net.

Tbf, Stoke's away form isn't great this season so we've a much greater reward here.

What are you hoping for, from the Arse vs Chelski?

Personally I'm hoping for a draw, giving us the best of both world.

If that happens, we've an unbelievable chance to go on and really mix it up 

Leave 4 players on the half way line for their throw ins, therefore they can't afford to take too many forward, leaving a less clustered penalty area

Everton did it a year or two ago