Newcastle United vs. Stoke City - 21/04/2012 @ 3PM (Today)

Stu

Wont win. there is no way this club can win 6 straight games. No matter how good we have been. Still think CL is a possibility even with a draw. Dont see why we cant beat a tired Chelsea, title deflated City and a nothing to play for Everton. (6p from the three is a possibility)

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

2nd worst ref we have today. Michael Oliver is the worst.

Michael Oliver has been impressive every time I've seen him like. Would say he's one of the better ones!

Agree. Unfortunately like the only other one I rate (Clattenberg) he has a declared interest in NUFC so we'll never see him.

Sorry but I do not know how you can think Oliver isn't a dodgy ref. I'm a ref myself so I play close attention to the refs of the league and oliver has had a fair share of stinkers when refing in the pl. He seems to belong in the football league he does good when I see him refing in there. Howard Webb gets slated a lot by some people I know but it's no fluke or fix that he has got so far in his career and done many high profile games.

Leave 4 players on the half way line for their throw ins, therefore they can't afford to take too many forward, leaving a less clustered penalty area

Everton did it a year or two ago

Swansea did this at the end of Feb, they lost 2-0 with goals from set pieces.

Leave 4 players on the half way line for their throw ins, therefore they can't afford to take too many forward, leaving a less clustered penalty area

Everton did it a year or two ago

Swansea did this at the end of Feb, they lost 2-0 with goals from set pieces.

Just leave HBA on the half way line, they'll need at least four players just to mark him.