The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Fair enough. Just never fancy us at the JJB, or whatever it's called nowadays.

Haha, so you would just rather make our CL hunt more difficult than meet shit Wigan team on JJB next season?

Yest you fancy us if the lose tonight..? Mental I tell thee.

I fancy us if they're coming off the back of defeats rather than wins, yeah. Don't see what's mental about that.

But fair enough, like i say. Agree to disagree. Don't see how it's mental, though.

People are never happy are they?

1. If Arsenal win it's bad because Wigan will have relegation to fight off.

2. If Wigan win it's bad because they will have found good form.

We are pretty much fucked if it's draw.

I fancy us if they're coming off the back of defeats rather than wins, yeah. Don't see what's mental about that.

But fair enough, like i say. Agree to disagree. Don't see how it's mental, though.

I think it's mental to be hoping a rival for CL football wins..  :dontknow:

"It doesn't matter if we do [catch Arsenal]" was a fairly mental thing to say :lol:

I suppose it's a bit cynical but finishing 3rd or 4th gives the same result - Champions League qualification. And a bit more prize money i guess.

I think it's mental to be hoping a rival for CL football wins..  :dontknow:

I'm only really looking at Tottenham if i'm honest, but i see where you're coming from.

We're not gonna catch Arsenal; it doesn't even matter if we do. Hope Wigan lost because we can't be going into that game with them fighting for their lives and in form.

Come on Arsenal.

This post makes zero sense from start to finish.

Well i've already explained my point of view in previous posts so try reading back. :thup:

I did - still doesn't. I agree it would take a lot to catch Arsenal, but it's not out of the question if they lose tonight. The "it doesn't even matter if we do" is the real head scratcher. 3rd is automatic to the group stages.

We're not gonna catch Arsenal; it doesn't even matter if we do. Hope Wigan lost because we can't be going into that game with them fighting for their lives and in form.

Come on Arsenal.

This post makes zero sense from start to finish.

Well i've already explained my point of view in previous posts so try reading back. :thup:

I did - still doesn't. I agree it would take a lot to catch Arsenal, but it's not out of the question if they lose tonight. The "it doesn't even matter if we do" is the real head scratcher. 3rd is automatic to the group stages.

Ah shit, i hadn't realised that.

Hold me hands up then. I remember us having to face Partizan when we finished 3rd last time; that's my mistake.

Struggling to keep up with the technicalities of each position!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

oooh attacking change. Walcott, AOC and Gervinho on the pitch :lol: intense pace.

Wenger LB+Ying his way to a victory.

"It doesn't matter if we do [catch Arsenal]" was a fairly mental thing to say :lol:

I suppose it's a bit cynical but finishing 3rd or 4th gives the same result - Champions League qualification. And a bit more prize money i guess.

Not quite, no possible Partizan qualifying disaster when you finish 3rd.

Edit: just read your post above O0