The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest bimpy474

Have to admit Moses is fantastic tonight..  :blush:

Are you the young rascal who said he was shite the other day ?

:D

We're not gonna catch Arsenal; it doesn't even matter if we do. Hope Wigan lost because we can't be going into that game with them fighting for their lives and in form.

Come on Arsenal.

There are only so many straws you can clutch at before admitting a game is purely neutral. I'm just enjoying the contest and employing my usual 'go underdog' approach.

We're not gonna catch Arsenal; it doesn't even matter if we do. Hope Wigan lost because we can't be going into that game with them fighting for their lives and in form.

Come on Arsenal.

:serious:

Come on Arsenal.

:serious:

thistastic

That song f***ing nails down a lot of Arsenal fans I know. So p*ss-weak they can't dislodge s*** off the inside of a toilet.

s*** freckles shout out!!! "I CAN'T HEAR YOU"!!!!!! NA NA NA NA NA NA!!!

:lol: reminds me of being at shite hotels with my grandparents and tons of other old people watching terrible, terrible entertainment.

or a Disney Cruise Line.

Come on Arsenal.

There are only so many straws you can clutch at before admitting a game is purely neutral. I'm just enjoying the contest and employing my usual 'go underdog' approach.

It's not neutral though, far from it. Wigan feeling a bit more secure by the time we play them could be a good thing for us, but Arsenal moving within just one loss of us could be massive.