The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

He should have took it with his left foot.

Why? :lol:

Keeper was already leaning to his right and he would have had a bit of difficulty coming back over onto his left.

He's right footed and he was on his right foot with the best angle to his right.

We're not gonna catch Arsenal; it doesn't even matter if we do. Hope Wigan lost because we can't be going into that game with them fighting for their lives and in form.

Come on Arsenal.

:serious:

thistastic

???

I don't get what's so mental about it? I'd rather we didn't play them when they're on an absolute high after two absolutely enormous wins?

As for Arsenal dropping points, finishing 3rd or 4th is just the same for us.

From a neutral perspective, i'd prefer Wigan to go down anyway.

We're not gonna catch Arsenal; it doesn't even matter if we do. Hope Wigan lost because we can't be going into that game with them fighting for their lives and in form.

Come on Arsenal.

thistastic

???

I don't get what's so mental about it? I'd rather we didn't play them when they're on an absolute high after two absolutely enormous wins?

Surely you can see the benefit of 2 CL places being contested by 4 teams rather than 1 by 3?

Come on Arsenal.

thistastic

???

If you're indeed going to straw-clutch. If Wigan stay up it's another season we don't need to worry about them finishing near us.

Come on Arsenal.

thistastic

???

If Arsenal lose today they join the fight and it's surely better to have fight for 2 CL spots with 4 teams than 1 wpot with 3 teams? No?

Come on Arsenal.

thistastic

???

I'd rather Wigan were safe when we played them than fighting for their lives like they are tonight.

I'd rather we finished as high as we possible can even if "it makes no difference".

Come on Arsenal.

This post makes zero sense from start to finish.

As an aside, I love how mentally weak Arsenal are and how their defensive problems will continue next season. I really don't think they're going to challenge for another title again under Wenger (that's not to say they'll challenge under someone else as they won't, I think he's the man for them still)

Come on Arsenal.

This post makes zero sense from start to finish.

Well i've already explained my point of view in previous posts so try reading back. :thup: