The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

ESPN.com headline here in the US: "Manchester City claimed its first first EPL title since 1968." I didn't know we already lost to them :lol:

Edited immediately.

They don't know Asian slurs, but they know the table.

ESPN.com headline here in the US: "Manchester City claimed its first first EPL title since 1968." I didn't know we already lost to them :lol:

They tweeted that too. f***ing idiots.

They may have won the EPL, whatever that is but they not won the premier league yet.

I absolutely love that we will play a big part in this title race, especially since we're good and can certainly beat them at home. Sunday is going to be awesome. First things first on Wednesday though.

Guest BooBoo

Man Utd were bloody awful.

It's gonna be a cracker on Sunday, we'll give them more to worry about than Fergie's flops did tonight.

Manure were shite.

Jones and Rooney were shocking.

Rooney had no service tbf to him.

Rooney's problem is that he's relied on to do too much.

He has to drop deep to make things happen aswell as score the goals.  They need another top class forward to compliment him.  Welbeck and Hernandez are not in that bracket.

It says seeking, not claiming.  At least that's what I see.

They edit quickly.

They tweeted that too. f***ing idiots.

They may have won the EPL, whatever that is but they not won the premier league yet.

:lol: The EPL, man. That's what it's called now.