The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Wonder how good Man United would be if Ronaldo was still in the side and they didn't have to resort to pulling granddad out of retirement to play him in central midfield.

Be a lot more fluid upfront for certain, as OCK/Ronny alluded to Man United's play is pretty predictable 4-4-2 stuff but they're still too good for teams.

He wouldn't replace Scholes though.

On the topic of Man United, I wish Park would fucking grow a pair and move on now, unless the extent of his ambition is 10 minute cameos off the bench and League Cup appearances for the rest of his career.

You retired from international football to prolong your club career you unselfish prick, go somewhere you can actually play.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'd like to see Danny Welbeck's shots-shots on target ratio and shots-goals ratio. Seems to get 5-6 chances a game.

Wonder how good Man United would be if Ronaldo was still in the side and they didn't have to resort to pulling granddad out of retirement to play him in central midfield.

Be a lot more fluid upfront for certain, as OCK/Ronny alluded to Man United's play is pretty predictable 4-4-2 stuff but they're still too good for teams.

He wouldn't replace Scholes though.

When you take into account how good Ronaldo is it is amazing that Fergie kept the team going at the highest level despite him.

I'd like to see Danny Welbeck's shots-shots on target ratio and shots-goals ratio. Seems to get 5-6 chances a game.

He misses loads of chances and looks very sloppy at times but I think he's had a much better season than Daniel Sturridge who a year ago I would have said was the superior player by a distance. Only one of them seems to understand how to play for the team.

He misses loads of chances and looks very sloppy at times but I think he's had a much better season than Daniel Sturridge who a year ago I would have said was the superior player by a distance. Only one of them seems to understand how to play for the team.

But you can't look as cool and moody if you're playing for team and putting effort in instead of trying daft tricks and pouting.

Sick of this Irish prick being on Sky. Every fucking week.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Daniel Sturridge thinks he's constantly playing FIFA Street.

WE WANT MAN UTD TO WIN THIS GAME, IF MAN UTD BEAT EVERTON, THEN THEY WILL WIN THE LEAGUE IF THEY BEAT MAN CITY WHICH MEANS THAT MAN CITY DON'T HAVE THE LEAGUE TO PLAY FOR WHEN WE PLAY THEM.

This

Good job with the positive jinx guys