The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

I've watched the first 2 minutes of this broadcast and I already know I'm going to hate this Chelsea bias shit.

If Ray Wilkins is in the commentary box, I'm going to go online and watch it in Spanish.

I've watched the first 2 minutes of this broadcast and I already know I'm going to hate this Chelsea bias shit.

If Ray Wilkins is in the commentary box, I'm going to go online and watch it in Spanish.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/191/809/me_gusta_mucho_by_megustamuchoplz-d416uqk.png

Are barca playing 4 upfront? Messi fabregas Sanchez and cucenta (can't spell his name)

3-4-3.

I thought that but sky only listed iniesta xavi and busquetes in midfield? Then 3 infront of them then Sanchez on his own?

Not sure there's any point in trying to give that team a formation. Puyol, Pique, Mascherano and Busquets will be quite defensive to different degrees. The rest will do whatever they want.

Not sure there's any point in trying to give that team a formation. Puyol, Pique, Mascherano and Busquets will be quite defensive to different degrees. The rest will do whatever they want.

:lol: Must be easy to manage Barca like.

"Right. You lot stop the ball going in the net, then give it to this lot who I want to put the ball in the net. Right, got it lads? Off you go"

Come on Chelsea! Come on Barca!

Who do I like better? There's only one way to find out.

http://www.tomashtonbooth.co.uk/files/gimgs/19_harryhillfight.gif