The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Scott Wilson ‏ @Scottwilsonecho

If Chelsea win the FA Cup final, then the worst #NUFC can do next season is enter the Europa League at the final play-off stage.

4:32 PM - 5 May 12

This piece on Dalglish & Liverpool on ITV now is horrific.

"Liverpool is in trouble of losing a generation of fans if they don't rebuild their Empire"

:idiot2:

A typicaly clueless middle class take on working class culture, can't believe those thick cunts make a living out of writing that shite.

Liverpool to lose on pens after some hilarious efforts by both teams in the shootout please. Actually, just a massive farce of a final with a load of awful ref decisions, devalue any win for either team. Bunch of cunts.

Who's your team in Germany David? (maybe not supporting but just liking)

Have no real team tbh. I somehow like that Augsburg (where I live near to) survived and will stay in the Bundesliga for another season.

Apart from that, I just love how well Dortmund are doing, I love their coach - Jürgen Klopp - and some of their players are just top notch.

But I've got no real favourite, just hate Bayern. :lol:

Completely different to what happend at Cologne today. Some really stupid people in there....

What happened? Cologne deserves to go down imo. The way they are running the club are clueless.

Who's your team in Germany David? (maybe not supporting but just liking)

Have no real team tbh. I somehow like that Augsburg (where I live near to) survived and will stay in the Bundesliga for another season.

Apart from that, I just love how well Dortmund are doing, I love their coach - Jürgen Klopp - and some of their players are just top notch.

But I've got no real favourite, just hate Bayern. :lol:

Only game I've ever seen in Germany was Dortmund v Augsburg funnily enough.  Both seemed liked decent sets of fans.