The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Completely different to what happend at Cologne today. Some really stupid people in there....

What happened? Cologne deserves to go down imo. The way they are running the club are clueless.

Was talking about their fans. Police were all over the pitch straight after the game. Referee told the players that he'd blow the whistle a few seconds earlier and that all players should run straight away into the dressing rooms for their own safey. Disgusting people some of them. Unbelievable...

Who's your team in Germany David? (maybe not supporting but just liking)

Have no real team tbh. I somehow like that Augsburg (where I live near to) survived and will stay in the Bundesliga for another season.

Apart from that, I just love how well Dortmund are doing, I love their coach - Jürgen Klopp - and some of their players are just top notch.

But I've got no real favourite, just hate Bayern. :lol:

Only game I've ever seen in Germany was Dortmund v Augsburg funnily enough.  Both seemed liked decent sets of fans.

It is tbh. Augsburg have some sort of 'hooligans' as fans, though. But they are too new, too small in the Bundesliga really get into the foreground.

Dortmund fans just enjoying themselves at the moment and there's no reason why they shouldn't.

Guest Phil K

Hereford relegated.

Aww what a crying shame.

Can't stop laughing. Will have several pints to celebrate, and hope they drop further

This is like a massively less fun version of Super Bowl Sunday

Just about to say this, no doubt the Budweiser sponsorship has something to do with it, how long til we get an FA Cup Final half-time show? :pilko: