The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What's happened to Malouda this season? He had the half hot season last year, and this year I can't remember ever seeing him play.

Guest Sophie S

Completely different to what happend at Cologne today. Some really stupid people in there....

What happened? Cologne deserves to go down imo. The way they are running the club are clueless.

Was talking about their fans. Police were all over the pitch straight after the game. Referee told the players that he'd blow the whistle a few seconds earlier and that all players should run straight away into the dressing rooms for their own safey. Disgusting people some of them. Unbelievable...

Friend of mine posted this on twitter. Looks lovely.  :undecided:

AsJEO09CEAAko3Y.jpg

Completely different to what happend at Cologne today. Some really stupid people in there....

What happened? Cologne deserves to go down imo. The way they are running the club are clueless.

Was talking about their fans. Police were all over the pitch straight after the game. Referee told the players that he'd blow the whistle a few seconds earlier and that all players should run straight away into the dressing rooms for their own safey. Disgusting people some of them. Unbelievable...

Friend of mine posted this on twitter. Looks lovely.  :undecided:

AsJEO09CEAAko3Y.jpg

Podolski later went out again to wave goodbye to the fans - not sure whether they deserved that...