The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Makes you wonder how AVB had them playing so badly

All Roberto has done is pick up the toys off the floor and give them back to the players, they'll be out of the pram again soon enough.

:thup: How did Glenn Roeder turn our team from 15th to 7th? It's the pick-me-up of losing a manager who the players weren't supporting.

Spurs fans are fucking shocking to be honest. 

Did we fuck off at 80minutes at Cardiff when it was 4-1 down.  Did we fuck!!!

Hate the cunts.  Hate Chelsea and hate Liverpool.

Our fans were class that day, I think the loudest cheer was for Shola making it 3-1. :aww: :lol:

Looking at the replays the ball is pretty close to crossing the line. Have a look where Ekkoto's foot is when he kicks the ball and where it finishes. His leg is bent when he makes contact with the ball, then extends his leg and it is short of the goal line. I still think it isnt over the line but its close.

Guest neesy111

Looking at the replays the ball is pretty close to crossing the line. Have a look where Ekkoto's foot is when he kicks the ball and where it finishes. His leg is bent when he makes contact with the ball, then extends his leg and it is short of the goal line. I still think it isnt over the line but its close.

It's a foot away ffs.

It's a foot away ffs.

It really isnt, and ITV's virtual mockup thing is way off.

Spurs fans are fucking shocking to be honest. 

Did we fuck off at 80minutes at Cardiff when it was 4-1 down.  Did we fuck!!!

Hate the cunts.  Hate Chelsea and hate Liverpool.

Our fans were class that day, I think the loudest cheer was for Shola making it 3-1. :aww: :lol:

Haha aye! Wish I'd been there.  Couldn't get time off work.

Makes you wonder how AVB had them playing so badly

All Roberto has done is pick up the toys off the floor and give them back to the players, they'll be out of the pram again soon enough.

:thup: How did Glenn Roeder turn our team from 15th to 7th? It's the pick-me-up of losing a manager who the players weren't supporting.

What are you trying to say about Hughton now? :p

Guest Phil K

Just heard the Man U score. Villa are s***. I bet they didn't even try.

Wouldn't it be sweet justice if Villa went down and we qualified for the Champions League a bare 3 seasons after their fans plumbed the depths in mocking us as we went down ?

I know I'd be on their forums in a flash !  ;) O0

It's a foot away ffs.

It really isnt, and ITV's virtual mockup thing is way off.

It doesn't even touch the line!

It hit you, but you didn't think to tell anyone John? :lol:

Howay man, FA Cup semi-final, as if he's going to walk up to ref and tell him he cleared it off the line. :lol:

He going to wave arms his around and claim a goal, like he did? :shifty: