The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

To be frank, take away the EL and they haven't good at all, particularly when you look at the squad they have. I know that they go into the last week with a chance of CL football, but they have benefited from the fact that European places have been very competitive this season in La Liga. They will finish with a smaller point tally than last season (in which they would have finished 8th), and that was already a disappointing year.

Guest optimistic nit

:lol: Poor Channel 5. As soon as it starts getting good they get outbid.

always liked their football coverage as well. itv should be banned from football

Interesting what Ferguson said about the 6-1 - specifically regarding how Man Utd were naive and that at 1-3 down, they should have been a lot more sensible and accept they were likely to be drubbed if they kept going forward as Man City were looking lethal that day.

That 6 goal swing in the last 10 minutes looks to have shafted them.

I'm sure Fergie will probably mention the HBA penalty, though. :lol:

Man Utd's reaction to that incident just goes to show how few big decisions actually go against them, especially at home.  Sure I read something last week where one of their players was still going on about it.  Get over it FFS.  It wasn't a penalty imo, but it wasn't even a cast-iron non-penalty either as there was a case for giving it - I've seen far, far worse decisions given against us over the years and with far, far greater frequency.

indeed last time they were up for 4th on the last day it didn't end well so lets home Ashley knows the same recipe for lasagne wenger had back then

Nah, it's not like Arsenal to fall apart at crucial moments in a season... :bluestar:

Guest Klizsch

Worst. Saturday. Ever.

Thought up until thursday that the last round was on saturday... This day might as well just disappear :(