The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

If Man United had lost 2-1 to Man City rather than 6-1 they'd have won the title

If Man Utd hadn't played 4-4 with Everton they'd have won the the titled. If Man Utd had beat us they'd have won the title. If Man City hadn't beaten us Man Utd would have won the title.

Fucking hate shit like that. Doesn't matter in the slightest and what's happened has happened.

Aston Villa boss Alex McLeish: "It was an absolutely shocking, woeful display. Maybe some of the boys were thinking about their holidays already.

"That team needs a change and there will be change. That wasn't an Alex McLeish team today. We need to bring more quality into the squad.

"I take (the fans' booing) on my shoulders for the sake of the players, I agree with the fans' frustration about our display.

"I'm expecting the board to back me. I have no reason to think I won't be (Villa manager next season). We've got through a really tough season. I've won lots of trophies as a player and manager and I haven't turned into a bad manager overnight."

:lol:

What a cunt man. I'd be fucking livid if I was a Villa fan.

If Man United had lost 2-1 to Man City rather than 6-1 they'd have won the title

If Man Utd hadn't played 4-4 with Everton they'd have won the the titled. If Man Utd had beat us they'd have won the title. If Man City hadn't beaten us Man Utd would have won the title.

f***ing hate s*** like that. Doesn't matter in the slightest and what's happened has happened.

get you

Aston Villa boss Alex McLeish: "It was an absolutely shocking, woeful display. Maybe some of the boys were thinking about their holidays already.

"That team needs a change and there will be change. That wasn't an Alex McLeish team today. We need to bring more quality into the squad.

"I take (the fans' booing) on my shoulders for the sake of the players, I agree with the fans' frustration about our display.

"I'm expecting the board to back me. I have no reason to think I won't be (Villa manager next season). We've got through a really tough season. I've won lots of trophies as a player and manager and I haven't turned into a bad manager overnight."

Think brummie's head just exploded.

Woah. Those will be the last words from McLeish as Villa manager methinks.

f***ing hate s*** like that. Doesn't matter in the slightest and what's happened has happened.

get you

You seem more gutted than Man United fans tbh. Think you need to go for a long lie down and look forward to next season.

get you

McLeish blates had a call of support from Sam Allardyce during the week. :lol:

get you

You seem more gutted than Man United fans tbh. Think you need to go for a long lie down and look forward to next season.

All sorted, like i say i hate man city...i just smashed up my computer desk....to pieces with my bare fucking wallsend hands...are these murderes hands, maybe.

get you

All sorted, like i say i hate man city...i just smashed up my computer desk....to pieces with my bare fucking wallsend hands...are these murderes hands, maybe.

Sorry, I hate Man City, too. Added to that, as I'm not an Englishmen, I've got no reason to hate Man Utd as some of you tend to have.

Despite that, and despite not winning lots and lots of money today, I haven't been angry for 1 second. I turned off the TV after the first few seconds of celebration, thought about our great season and now think about the Champions League final and next season. It's gone, City have won it. End of the story.

Guest neesy111

If Simpson didn't fuck up that throw in Man Utd would have won the league.

What throw in...

i like that he slags off the players as being shit then in the next sentence says he's taking the brunt of the boos to protect the players.