The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Wolves will be in the best shape out of the teams that have went down.

even possibly without fletcher, jarvis, henry (to the mackems ;D), probably ebanks blake etc etc.

I reckon Jarvis will stay for some reason. Fletcher will go and if Henry goes to the Mackems Wolves have the better end of the deal. Sure I read somewhere Wolves saying they didn't need to sell. Fletcher is their best player but if they get some cash for him and Henry they can replace them both. I reckon they'll do well.

Ah, we've drifted in to 10/1 since I posted that.

sorry jukebox, but a plus of you and Blackburn going down is thats 2 less trips to dreary Lancashire next season.

I know Blackpool is in Lancs, but that has the potential for a tacky, messy night out

Depends if you prefer more long trips down South really.

Ah, we've drifted in to 10/1 since I posted that.

sorry jukebox, but a plus of you and Blackburn going down is thats 2 less trips to dreary Lancashire next season.

I know Blackpool is in Lancs, but that has the potential for a tacky, messy night out

Depends if you prefer more long trips down South really.

its more we often go to Lancs and come unstuck.  :lol:

I think Bolton will be ok if they handle it right. They've got a lot of out of contract players which may actually be a blessing, because they're shite. So they've not go to worry about shipping out the big earners before they can buy new players, they should keep Coyle and re-build. Players like N'Gog & Wheater will do well at that level.

Blackburn however, are fucked.