The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

'We'll Be Back' banner made of printed sheets of A4 stuck onto cloth.

2/10 for effort, you don't deserve to stay up.

I don't think Villa fans have any nerve to talk about s*** banners.

Claws to manual!

I'm glad you've posted. Thought you may have topped yourself. Was actually thinking about it today :lol:

I've been down there this afternoon. It was utterly surreal. I've never heard vitriol like it before. It cheered me, strangely. Mainly because it means it is OVER for a few months.

I guess so. If you get rid of McLeish, get Bent fit and execute Heskey I think you'll be fine next season. Was right close this season though, bloody hell :lol:

Bogdan can't be keeping Jussi out ffs :lol:

Yeah, Jussi is finished as a top-level keeper. Bogdan still makes the odd mistake but looks a lot more promising.

Crap, I'd planned to say 'I know you're looking for magic to keep you up, but sticking Ron Weasley in the nets won't help'. Forgot to say it earlier. Shit.

'We'll Be Back' banner made of printed sheets of A4 stuck onto cloth.

2/10 for effort, you don't deserve to stay up.

I don't think Villa fans have any nerve to talk about s*** banners.

Claws to manual!

I'm glad you've posted. Thought you may have topped yourself. Was actually thinking about it today :lol:

I've been down there this afternoon. It was utterly surreal. I've never heard vitriol like it before. It cheered me, strangely. Mainly because it means it is OVER for a few months.

I guess so. If you get rid of McLeish, get Bent fit and execute Heskey I think you'll be fine next season. Was right close this season though, bloody hell :lol:

I never thought it'd be that close.

The Norwich fans today started chanting "you should have gone down, you lucky bastards, you should have gone down", which our lot then started chanting, and to be honest, it's right, we should have gone down.

The only season i remember being as bad was 86-7, when we were wretched, and nothing will ever quite top that, but this was awful.