The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

What's with all the pitch invasions in the play-off games? You're f***ing neewhere yet you pack of mongs.

I love it tbh :)

Completely understand it if you've just clinched promotion, but it's invading the pitch following a semi final. Bit over the top for me.

Smith got whacked on the back of the head by a Huddersfield fan, apparently. Smith had to be dragged off the pitch by the police.

Are you sure it was a Huddersfield fan?

Lee Novak tbh.

Smith got whacked on the back of the head by a Huddersfield fan, apparently. Smith had to be dragged off the pitch by the police.

Hardly gonna be an MK Dons fan! Am sure Smith won't be popular down there with being ex Leeds and Man United.

Hardly gonna be an MK Dons fan! Am sure Smith won't be popular down there with being ex Leeds and Man United.

Never mind.

Was flicking between both games and I have to say the atmosphere at both grounds was terrific. O0

Pitch invasion in Dusseldorf was class :snod: What a situation, you could really feel the tension in the ground.

Looked like a big old stadium that, packed to the rafters too, must admit I have a real soft spot for the Bundesliga.

My team Hamburg just avoided relegation this season :embarrassed: but the attendances and atmosphere at all the grounds is really something else. Standing sections and all the flag waving and banners at games add to the spice. Makes the PL "look" at bit tame on first viewing.

The monthly goals for this season was on just after the game too, some real crackers in there.

Just watching You're on Sky sports. It's always the same, don't share the opinion of Sky then all of a sudden "We have to cut it short there for a break/next caller/change of subject".

Why don't they actually let people share their opinions/views which are often correct?