The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Monaco's goalkeeper Subasic just scored from a freekick. Trying to get a glimpse of Amalfitano btw, but that match hardly get's a look in on this multiplex stream.

Direct or long hoof?

Direct from just outside the box. No goals in his career before that.

Guest MrSundlofer

Monaco's goalkeeper Subasic just scored from a freekick. Trying to get a glimpse of Amalfitano btw, but that match hardly get's a look in on this multiplex stream.

Direct or long hoof?

Direct from just outside the box. No goals in his career before that.

Who of them? They have used five goalkeepers in the league this season. Last game they had a goalkeeper born in 1994.

Really like the play offs - come on Blackpool :frantic:

Seconded. Already enough Southern teams in next season's PL as it is. :thdn:

I'm more interested in a club coming up that will definitely fill a relegation spot next year. I think QPR will spend well and move themselves into a midtable side and would expect West Ham to do similar if they come up.

Well I'm off to work, working a shift that means I miss the play off final, the CL final, and the Scottish Cup final.

I'm hoping to hear that Blackpool are promoted, be bitterly disappointed if it's West Ham, and Chelsea have won the CL when I finish.

Remember guardian female journo saying he picked on her in a crowd of other journos saying women couldn't do sport (aggressively not tongue in cheek), she says she proceeded to own him on sports knowledge, which would have been great to see but what a pathetic man if true.