The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

What did the commentators say? I'm guessing "well, there wasn't much contact"?

Depressing how more of the "top" pundits don't call people up on this more. English players easily get away with it more.

Or maybe they spouted drivel like "well, referees have a tough job"?

Boo fucking hoo, millions of people have tough jobs and they get bollocked if they do their job wrong.

Ryan Taylor ‏ @TaylorR1984

Ashley Young is an absolute DISGRACE. He's the biggest cheat in the league. His antics are a joke....

4:11 PM - 15 Apr 12

Not holding back.

Good.

Think he's worse than Suarez. Or at least the same.

Ashley Young is an absolute DISGRACE. He's the biggest cheat in the league. His antics are a joke....

Not holding back.

He's right, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the FA go after him for those comments (bringing the game in disrepute) rather than Young for his continuous cheating..

Guest neesy111

What did the commentators say? I'm guessing "well, there wasn't much contact"?

Depressing how more of the "top" pundits don't call people up on this more. English players easily get away with it more.

Or maybe they spouted drivel like "well, referees have a tough job"?

Boo fucking hoo, millions of people have tough jobs and they get bollocked if they do their job wrong.

Ref had best view as well.

He really does have no shame like.

Against his old team too..

It's s*** how people do this...Carroll, Young...sad this "win at all costs" mentality.

Dunno I actually think carrol dived against toon because he didnt want to score.

Sarcasm? Couple of people suggested this a while back but he clearly did the old trick of trailing his leg to make contact with the keeper, only Krul was too clever and didn't dive in. Had there been contact Liverpool would've had a pen and we'd be down to 10 men, hardly him doing us a favour then.

Guest neesy111

Rooney scored his 10th PL goal vs Shay Given, who is now the 1st goalkeeper Rooney has reached double figures against. #manutd #united #mufc

Not holding back.

He's right, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the FA go after him for those comments (bringing the game in disrepute) rather than Young for his continuous cheating..

i think he'll be fine, the FA won't care unless it's a comment about the ref

Really like the look of Dante, tbh. Would be good if we could tempt him Tynesidewards. Really assured on the ball, reads the game well.

Off to Munich.

Probably too old for our recruitment policy anyway, I suppose.

Not holding back.

:lol: Get him, Rayls.

How many dodgy decisions have swung Man Utd's way recently?

Blatant penalty not given vs (Fulham, I think?)

Penalty and red card vs QPR

Disallowed goal for Moses vs Wigan

Penalty vs Villa

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Man U are so uninspiring to watch. I feel like this has been one of the better games in attack, and it still looks sloppy/bad defending, rather than decisive attacking play.

Those defending the penalty (not on here) by saying there was contact need their heads checked. The defender even retracted his trailing leg. If there was a penalty for every time there was "contact" in the box we would be seeing 30 penalties in every fucking match..

Guest Sophie S

Not holding back.

Especially since his tweet made it into the BBC live commentatory on the website...

But, well done, Ryan. :clap: