Please help Toon Army in Poland !

Guest Baczek90

Guest przemekdwa

great job, we're at 46,3% right now.still short of few % but we can do it ! Fantastic that Polish fans can count on you guys, thanks a lot and keep voting :) 

Guest Skorpion

Hello,

My 1st post here.

Salute from Poland, north-east Poland :)

Thanks  for voting with us. Let's kick Arsenal's fans. ;)

Arsenal is quite popular here in Poland because of their polish goalkeeper, Szczesny. What a pity :)

I still hope we can vote them down.

Edit:

Don't clear cookies. They will cut votes made that way. You can use ie. TOR if you vote more than once.

Hello,

My 1st post here.

Salute from Poland, north-east Poland :)

Thanks  for voting with us. Let's kick Arsenal's fans. ;)

Arsenal is quite popular here in Poland because of their polish goalkeeper, Szczesny. What a pity :)

I still hope we can vote them down.

:lol:

Welcome.

I was on a train from Prague-Katowice-Krakow and about halfway through some MASSIVE Polish dude dressed in army gear got on. Shaved head, shovel and generally looked like a mean bastard.

Anyway, after a while of us being shit scared he stood up to get off the train at some god-awful place in the middle of nowhere, a mining area I think, and said to us, in perfect English - "I hope you have a lovely time in our country". He then picked up his stuff, got off the train and trudged off into the distance.

Loved Poland ever since :aww:

Saw a absolutely massive Polish bloke in some fish shop on a night out a few month back, like you describe, a really mean looking man, but also incredible handsome. Like a Bond villain.

Tole me the best thing about the UK was the kebabs before my mates stated shouting polish swear words at him that they'd learned at work, I feared for my life but he seemed to take it well.

I was on a train from Prague-Katowice-Krakow and about halfway through some MASSIVE Polish dude dressed in army gear got on. Shaved head, shovel and generally looked like a mean b******.

Anyway, after a while of us being s*** scared he stood up to get off the train at some god-awful place in the middle of nowhere, a mining area I think, and said to us, in perfect English - "I hope you have a lovely time in our country". He then picked up his stuff, got off the train and trudged off into the distance.

Loved Poland ever since :aww:

Always had respect for the Polish, and Eastern Europeans in general to be honest. Think they get a lot of shit they dont deserve from a lot of Brits- as a general rule they are friendly, outgoing and honest hard working people and I think we could learn a lot from them to be honest.