Please help Toon Army in Poland !

Guest Baczek90

Has anyone stopped to think that this isn't on Sky / ESPN over here so if you live in this country then unless you're going to the match you'll be watching it on a shitty, unreliable, infuriating little stream while Mr Poland lords it up in front of his proper TV transmission having a posh wank and eating his fucking Doritos?

I just stopped to think that, alas I'd already voted.

Has anyone stopped to think that this isn't on Sky / ESPN over here so if you live in this country then unless you're going to the match you'll be watching it on a shitty, unreliable, infuriating little stream while Mr Poland lords it up in front of his proper TV transmission having a posh w*** and eating his f***ing Doritos?

:lol:

You may not get a shitty, unreliable, infuriating little stream if it isn't on Polski TV in the first place....

(tho its on Fox soccer channel, we're probably golden. Well, I say we. I'm golden, you're bronzed, or something).

Has anyone stopped to think that this isn't on Sky / ESPN over here so if you live in this country then unless you're going to the match you'll be watching it on a shitty, unreliable, infuriating little stream while Mr Poland lords it up in front of his proper TV transmission having a posh w*** and eating his f***ing Doritos?

I guess things are pretty good in Finland, we get a lot of coverage in local Canal+. And if we are not on, I can buy a good quality stream from every PL game for 8€. Haven't missed a single game this season.

Conversely, more exposure for NUFC regardless of what country it's in can only be beneficial.