Newcastle United 3 - 0 Stoke - 21/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 34

Beren

Stoke manager Tony Pulis: "We had a lot of chances today. Jon Walters, who I think the world of, could have come out of the game scoring a hat-trick.

:mackems:

]]

3 goals from open play in 33 starts for Walters apparently, the bloke is shite, not even good enough for the Championship.

Seen absolutely nowt of the game, so I think I'll watch Football First.

Was in town though, and when I got back to my car (I was parked on top of Eldon Square) I could hear us signing the Coloccini song. :smitten:

Chatting with an old Uni mate who is a Stokie. Says they were well beaten today, but when I asked if Pullis has taken them as far as he can, he says he'd like him to stay around a bit longer. Guess the style must work for some folk!

They were awful. Worst I've seen a team play this season (apart from maybe Wolves against Man U not so long ago)

I didn't think they were that bad to be honest. We were bloody good and hardly broke sweat but they weren't that bad.

Match of the Day ‏ @BBCMOTD

MOTD running order : New/Sto, QPR/Tot, Bla/Nor,Bol/Swa, Ful/Wig, Ars/Che, AV/Sun

8:07 PM - 21 Apr 12

:lol: Mackems :lol:

When they showed their first-half highlights over here during halftime of our match all they were able to conjure up was a N'Zogbia shot from outside the box that dribbled in to the keeper.  I doubt their second half offered up much more.

They were awful. Worst I've seen a team play this season (apart from maybe Wolves against Man U not so long ago)

I didn't think they were that bad to be honest. We were bloody good and hardly broke sweat but they weren't that bad.

To put it mildly, they were fucking gash!

Chatting with an old Uni mate who is a Stokie. Says they were well beaten today, but when I asked if Pullis has taken them as far as he can, he says he'd like him to stay around a bit longer. Guess the style must work for some folk!

real stick or twist dilemma for them. If they got rid they could be in real trouble. Where is fucking oatcake Anyway?

not to take anything away from us (because we were good) but imo stoke were diabolical

the best thing they done was the save from tiotes first shot

They were total wank mate. Probably the worst team up here all season.