Wigan vs Newcastle United - 28/04/12 @ 3pm

MW

Guest VaVaVoom

Looking at the weekends fixtures there could be a favour or two done for us. Arsenal are away to Stoke and i fancy that to be a tough game, Stoke could get at least a point which would massively help us.

Spurs are home to Blackburn and you have to fancy them to win but Rovers are 3 points behind Wigan with the same goal difference, we could make our own luck should we beat Wigan meaning a win for Blackburn would lift them out of the bottom 3.

Will be a tough game against Martinez's side but i fancy us to win like...2 or 3-1.

Guest tunisia

hello

how do you see the end of chapionnat? you have four very difficult games while Tottenham will play against teams from the bottom of table games and Arsenal simple.

we see the importance of the match against Arsenal and purpose of the 94 th minutes, without losing this match Newcastle would already almost qualified for the Champions League.

obligation to win against everton and WIGAM and draw against chelsea and city,

you believe?

Guest Argileye

Love how there's not even any need to post your preferred elevens :)

I dunno like, I'm still waiting for Skirge to show us his 3-1-5-1 with Shane Ferguson up front.

Krul

Simpson    Williamson      Santon

Coloccini

Hatem Cabaye Tiote Jonas Ba

Ferguson

If Papiss picks up a knock before the game.

I can see this for Wigan:

Al Habsi

Alcaraz    Caldwell  Figueroa

McCarthy  McArthur  Boyce  Beausejour

Moses    Maloney  Di Santo

3-4-3s are always problematic. I don't want to sound paranoid but I am worried for our lads...

I'll miss this as playing cricket, hope we're rained off (pretty good chance tbh) so I can catch it somewhere, making up for it by doing Chelsea and Everton away though.

Off topic but.. early start for the cricket season?  Think we start down here a week later in May.

We'll win this with some Tiote and Jonas hard work closing them down in midfield, and keeping their wing-backs penned back defending to stop counter attacks and isolate their front 3.

Certainly a difficult formation to come up against but nothing to get too worried about, if we play like we did vs stoke we can impose our game.

Shocking that there's thousands of people begging for tickets and when the match kicks off there's going to be about 10k empty seats.  I think we could easily have sold 10k tickets for this

Love how there's not even any need to post your preferred elevens :)

I dunno like, I'm still waiting for Skirge to show us his 3-1-5-1 with Shane Ferguson up front.

Krul

Simpson    Williamson      Santon

Coloccini

Hatem Cabaye Tiote Jonas Ba

Ferguson

If Papiss picks up a knock before the game.

I can see this for Wigan:

Al Habsi

Alcaraz    Caldwell  Figueroa

McCarthy  McArthur  Boyce  Beausejour

Moses    Maloney  Di Santo

3-4-3s are always problematic. I don't want to sound paranoid but I am worried for our lads.

Pardiola will be aware and will counter and nullify their threat and ultimately turn it against them - 0 - 2  clinical

Shocking that there's thousands of people begging for tickets and when the match kicks off there's going to be about 10k empty seats.  I think we could easily have sold 10k tickets for this

People can go down without tickets and pay at the turnstile.

Is that definate,  i've heard conflicting stories.

I'm sure that they said you couldn't - with the people saying you couldn't indulding in wummery

I'm sure that they said you couldn't - with the people saying you couldn't indulding in wummery

Yeah, I remember seeing something that said they wouldn't open the turnstiles to any away fans this Saturday. It's down to Wigan in the end, they could change their stance (I'm hoping this will be so) in the next few days or they might not, we'll see.

Wigan web site still saying no away tcikets available from them before or on day.

That's for our end, I'm not sure it's for the Wigan ends, I will find out tomorrow if they selll tickets on the day to Wigan fans.  Didn't some of our lot claim they went in the Wigan ends last season by buying tickets on the day?