Wigan vs Newcastle United - 28/04/12 @ 3pm

MW

Must win game really in the chase for CL. But all games now are, think we'll need at least 10 points from the last 4 games, when you look at the fixtures for Spuds and Chelsea.

Wigan slipped up at Fulham, not sure if that's a good thing or not, because another win may have put them safe already and perhaps on their  holidays when we play them. But their form bubble was burst and I watched most of that game and fulham could have won by a few more.

Wigan played Man U last home game, they had over 7,000 empty seats so I think they'll let a few pay at the gate.

Only available to previous history buyers on their site. I don't think they do pay on the gate either v well supported teams as there was a story when Roy Keane couldn't get in because he didn't have a pre-bought ticket.

http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10429~2553298,00.html

Wigan played Man U last home game, they had over 7,000 empty seats so I think they'll let a few pay at the gate.

Do not even attempt to go to this game if you have'nt got a ticket in advance.

Wigan will not sell anyone a seat outside of the away end unless you are already a paid up member of Wigan Athletic. We have tried it before and it is so frustrating to be stuck outside the half empty ground but unable to get in.

It's hard to predict anything other than a win to nil at the moment. We're on fire, and as well as Wigan have done lately I think the likes of Ben Arfa, Cisse, Ba and Cabaye will have far too much quality for them to contain.

0-1, Cisse.

Love how there's not even any need to post your preferred elevens :)

I dunno like, I'm still waiting for Skirge to show us his 3-1-5-1 with Shane Ferguson up front.

Krul

Simpson    Williamson      Santon

Coloccini

Hatem Cabaye Tiote Jonas Ba

Ferguson

If Papiss picks up a knock before the game.