Wigan vs Newcastle United - 28/04/12 @ 3pm

MW

Think they'll nick a draw.

A fair prediction. Despite today's defeat they have been playing really well. Deserved to beat Man Utd and Arsenal from what I saw. We couldn't be more confident though, should actually be a decent match.

Think they'll nick a draw.

A fair prediction. Despite today's defeat they have been playing really well. Deserved to beat Man Utd and Arsenal from what I saw. We couldn't be more confident though, should actually be a decent match.

Hoepfully ran a bit out of steam after the Man U and Arsenal games.

Can't see us winning again this season after this game so for CL dreams its huge.

nonsense. Lesser teams than us have beaten city at home and the chelsea and everton  games have variables that could work in our favour. We were imperious today and can get a couple of wins afore the end of the season

4 clean sheets in a row coming into the game against one of the teams that do struggle to score - even in their recent good form. Think if we can continue to take our chances, we will come out winners. I'll go for a very evenly-contested 3-1 victory to us.

Stick with the 4-2-3-1 please, Pards. Will cause them all sorts of problems.

be interesting to see how their 3 man defence copes with Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa, especially since our 3 tend to roam around and change position.

Can't see us winning again this season after this game so for CL dreams its huge.

nonsense. Lesser teams than us have beaten city at home and the chelsea and everton  games have variables that could work in our favour. We were imperious today and can get a couple of wins afore the end of the season

We might pick up a draw or two, but I doubt we will win. Guess we will just have to wait and see but it's the toughest end to a season than anyone else has got, no shame falling at the final hurdle with that run in.