Can't stop staring at it

Dave

I keep thinking about how we're going to f*** it up.

Been adamant for the last three games that we were going to lose and lose all the remaining games :lol: It shows what being a Newcastle fan does to you.

I've been exactly the same - there's no way we can win 4 in a row. 5 in a row? Not happening. Absolutely no chance at all of us winning 6 in a row....

I have to check it every morning to see if it was just a dream. f***ing unreal.

This forum is and has been a brilliant read in the past year. I've always enjoyed it more than any other football related site, but this year it has become even better. Thanks all.

Amazing, to think we were in the Championship two years ago with players like Loven, Ameobi, and Routledge, and that now were 4th with a only 3 points from 3rd with players like Ben Arfa, Tiote and Cisse. What a club :smitten:

The only bad thing is the fact the season is nearly over, wish we could keep going!

I really miss football when the season ends but after this one, I'll be sure to be grinning about it until the 2012/13 kickoff :)

And we've not conceded a goal in the last 4 games. Unbeliveable!

Yeah just noticed this today, great for confidence! (oh, and the mackems havent scored for 4 games!)

:lol:

Everything is a bonus, there is no pressure on us whatso ever and we shouldn't be disappointed if we just miss out.

:thup:

We are doing so well, with 4 matches left, we have exceeded my and most fans expectation already.  A amazing season! Our players are just so loveable.

Newcastle, a love for a club that gives me so much joy, and so much pain.

It feels like i am in a relationship with a violent wife, who is Kazakhstan champion in buffalo throwing three consecutive years.

The sex is great, but i get my ass kicked frequently due to roid rage.

I should dump her, but still i go back for more every friggin time.

This season has been amazing and it keeps getting better.

Unfortunately I still can't shake the ingrained pessimism that's been built up over the past 10 years. I keep thinking the good run is going to end and it's all a bit of a fluke but then we go and brush another team aside. My brain can't actually comprehend what's going on.

The only bad thing is the fact the season is nearly over, wish we could keep going!

I really miss football when the season ends but after this one, I'll be sure to be grinning about it until the 2012/13 kickoff :)

Fuck that, I'd be more than happy to have the season end right now. :lol: