NUFC Kits

Espio

They also specify a 1-2 day delivery, which means, should you choose to pay for an overnight courier, you could have it for the weekend latest (would cost about £65 all told though)

:whistle:

The quality looks great from those photos, better than previous ones anyway.

Also can't believe how poor the club still are at communications and ecommerce. The fact they don't have photos like these beggars believe really.

Last year's were very good quality.  So much so that I got all 3 having not got any the year before

How come the change shirt for this season is so difficult to find? Deliberate marketing ploy to make people buy the home shirt or have they just fucked up on the supply/demand estimates?

Great images on that site. I think it's alright tbh, just wish the stripes went all the way down the back. Never going to happen again though.

Agreed :thup:

I quite like it now i have seen us play in it a few times, even the spikes are hardly noticeable when watching us play. Will probably end up getting myself one.

I still don't like it at all but it's way better than the away top. Looks worse everytime I see someone wearing one.

The maroon one? Is that the away kit or the 3rd kit?

Chris Conway @Chris_Conway

New #NUFC home kit goes on sale Thursday, August 9 with @TheSandK broadcasting live from the club shop as it's unveiled. #NUFC #NEfollowers”

I still don't like it at all but it's way better than the away top. Looks worse everytime I see someone wearing one.

Love the away top tbh. Currently undecided on getting the home one though. Told myself I'd just get the away and be content but this is tempting me more and more.

pointless latin :celb: we've hit the big time now

Why/how is it pointless?

:lol: What do you mean?

It's a random(ish) bit of latin inside the shirt. What possible purpose can it have?

It means 'Triumphing by brave defence'.

I think that has a nice ring to it from last season...

I love how they have put the Newcastle City motto on the inside of the collar :smitten:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/storefront-media/nyheder_img/9510_5_max.jpg

http://www.kriukot.is/images/[email protected]

Loving this too.  Very classy.

Very good though. It looks lush from just that picture, almost looks like a grandad collar with buttons :fwap:

The rest is a bit meh though :lol: