NUFC Kits

Espio

The Puma Euro numbering was great, would've looked good in Europe.

I agree 100%, would love it on our kit. But with the sports retail "genius" at the helm and his first year graphic design students as his staff, we get the official club numbers. Classy stufff.

Guest Rob 1988

Why do we have to have so many likeable players :angry: , i cant decide whose name to get on the back  :tickedoff:

Get a Simpson or Obertan then.  :p

Would rather get your name on my back tbh mate  :p

33 is a Good number  :troll:

Az2O1qyCYAENBe2.jpg:large

Right hand side next to Gazza...seems that UEFA CUP writing is coming out soon...

UEFA CUP...LOLS.

Wow, see NUFC? You don't need a big f***ing panel on the back to put a players name and number on. Considering you're selling it on old shirts and it seems to look okay... Amazing!

I can't read them.

The angle's hardly great but i can make out Gascoigne 8 and Ginola 14 pretty easily

Those numbers really don't work on those shirts; plus I don't think the PL would allow it, you either have to have a blank panel or numbering which contrasts with the kit. We could always go back to red numbering like, would match the sponsor too.

Id love a return of red lettering like

Guest bimpy474

Whats the sizes like compared to previous kits?

Definitely bigger than the red one, i got them both in xl and it feels much roomy around the arms and shoulders.

Why is everyone moaning about the european lettering? Doesn't look too bad, and it says on co.uk it will be used in Europe

"As well as the usual Barclays Premier League numbering, the club are also using their own font this term.

Rather than the league's lion logo, the numbers feature the Magpies club crest and will be used in European fixtures in 2012/13."

Guest BenArfa10

So Mattyp says get a size bigger and bimpy says it is bigger than the red one, which one is it? Is it a baggy shirt or a more 'body-fitting' style? I need to know man  :laugh:

So Mattyp says get a size bigger and bimpy says it is bigger than the red one, which one is it? Is it a baggy shirt or a more 'body-fitting' style? I need to know man  :laugh:

its such a body fitter

its such a body fitter

If you've got a hairclip handy.

Why is everyone moaning about the european lettering? Doesn't look too bad, and it says on co.uk it will be used in Europe

"As well as the usual Barclays Premier League numbering, the club are also using their own font this term.

Rather than the league's lion logo, the numbers feature the Magpies club crest and will be used in European fixtures in 2012/13."

:lol: All the debate is long before they wrote that article ffs.