NUFC Kits

Espio

The last name I got on the back of a shirt was Boumsong, never again.

:lol: That might be the worst mistake I've ever heard regarding shirt kit/numbers excluding people getting something daft like Ronaldo on the back.

I still have my Emre #5 somewhere.

:lol: I got a Viana #45...

I used to get my favourite player's number with my own name, now I get player or nothing. I first had 8 for Beardsley, then 4 for Batty, 17 for Glass, 32 for Gallagher (I'm a Scotland fan), 7 for Jenas, 9 Shearer testimonial, 9 Shearer after relegation and didn't want any of the current s***, then 7 for Barton but no name as at the time I was concerned I'd end up in a fight on the streets at away game since he seemed so despised.

I'd hate having someone who left, so never got anyone who I thought a risk. I was going to get Nolan or Barton on this season's, so glad I waited. (got noone)

:lol: That might be the worst mistake I've ever heard regarding shirt kit/numbers excluding people getting something daft like Ronaldo on the back.

Owen for me. :okay:

If you want a number, just go for a classic player, Asprilla, Shearer, Beardsley, Ferdinand etc.

http://i49.tinypic.com/rm4o5c.gif

:spit: brilliant  :lol:

I have no idea what all that is about. Haha.

Owen for me. :okay:

Owen, Martins, Emre,.... and........ and...... Duff..... :'(

Had Shearer. He retired.

Had Dyer. Got sold.

Had Parker. Got sold. (Allthought, shirt lasted for almost 2 full seasons there)

Had Owen. Left the club.

Had Barton. Stayed!

Had Barton (again). Went just a week later. (Was funny, the person at the club shop said to me "it's likely he'll get sold". Me: "Just get it printed with Barton..." :lol:)

Doesn't the home strip change every 2 yrs? Thought this current strip was only in its first year.

That was how Adidas did it, seems like even they've abandoned that approach now.

Doesn't the home strip change every 2 yrs? Thought this current strip was only in its first year.

That's what happens when the big leagues come calling and Nike take over the proceedings, bruh. :snod:

New strip has got to be released next week.

Hope they have a better Virgin money logo.

Funny feeling it may be tomorrow. In time for Sunday and it was unveiled on 4th May last season

Guest ThievingMagpie

If we actually manage to get a big(ger) kit maker (adidas again, nike or umbro) I reckon we'll get a new one every year in some daft combination while we all just ask for plain black and white.

However I'd not be opposed to a second tier kit maker especially one that hasn't made kits for a big team in a while to give us a go as their big entrance back into football kits, I used to love my Admiral England kits and I think almost all of the kits they make are pretty beautiful hell I'd love for Bukta to make kits for us again but I doubt they would have the sort of money the club would need to take it further forward so I guess we're stuck hoping for Nike become kit supplies for us.