NUFC Kits

Espio

Tried to buy it in sports direct but the service was so shit and slow that by the time I got to the front and they said they'd have to serve someone in another queue first because that till had broken I told them not to bother and walked out.

Guest Shaun

Tried to buy it in sports direct but the service was so shit and slow that by the time I got to the front and they said they'd have to serve someone in another queue first because that till had broken I told them not to bother and walked out.

Complain. You'll probably get the kit for free. I complained and they gave me a £40 gift voucher.

I was wanting it but £50, £40 yes but £50, I'll wait until it goes down in price just after christmas. The home sort no problem but not the away one. As I've already said over the few years I have said that I'll only buy the home shirts from now on and I've stuck to that and I was willing to make an exception for this shirt but not at £50.

Ordered from SD at 4pm yesterday, arrived at 9am this morning. Not bad.

Did it come with the post?

If so how come you get your post at 9am you jammy bastard. I have to wait until 3pm on Monday for todays post.

I was wanting it but £50, £40 yes but £50, I'll wait until it goes down in price just after christmas. The home sort no problem but not the away one. As I've already said over the few years I have said that I'll only buy the home shirts from now on and I've stuck to that and I was willing to make an exception for this shirt but not at £50.

It's 40 or less in all other sports stores

If so how come you get your post at 9am you jammy b******. I have to wait until 3pm on Monday for todays post.

Same as that. Our postman is a right lazy cunt

If so how come you get your post at 9am you jammy b******. I have to wait until 3pm on Monday for todays post.

Same as that. Our postman is a right lazy cunt

Leave Fugazi alone.

You sure you got that the right way round?

Yeah, I'm usually a medium and last seasons medium Was way too big on me so went a for a small, obviously try it on first, I'm not taking any blame but it worked for others too; large=medium

I'm going to take a stab at it not being the case this year. As I'm sure Ali or someone will fucking no doubt jump into this thread to testify, I'm not the biggest of people, medium is fine on me. Stretch and you can see a hint of gut, the sleeves are tight-fit also.

Well I'm sitting in a small right now with extra room to breathe!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe I've finally hit puberty at 22 and done some growing.

Look at me now, Ali. Look at me fucking now! :smug:

Which store where you at?

I was at the Silverlink before and a similar thing happened to me.