NUFC Kits

Espio

Guest Howaythetoon

I'll buy it to play footy in but I stopped wearing Toon tops years ago, even for the match. Nowt worse than seeing hairy arsed gadgies outside of a match day wearing a footy top, its tacky if you ask me. Mind I'm a bit of a fashion snob.

Guest Howaythetoon

So you still wear toon tops then? :lol:

AYe to play footy in but not to wear in general or at the match. I think kits are for bairns and for matches only these days.

So you still wear toon tops then? :lol:

AYe to play footy in but not to wear in general or at the match. I think kits are for bairns and for matches only these days.

Over here in the states, the feeling of seeing a toon top or wearing one is magnified greatly. Only wear mine to the pub or around the house when I watch a match or something. But its more a collection thing for me to own the home kit.

Worst NUFC shirt since I started supporting the club. It's seriously vile.

you weren't around in 97-99 then?

Nope, well I was, but I didn't support NUFC. I lived in Newcastle between 2004 and 2006, got the offer to take on somebody's season ticket and got the bug.

Wish players would tuck their f***ing shirts in. The shirt looks so much smarter on Ameobi for example.

No should play football with the shirt tucked past the age of twelve. It is imbecilic.

The kit looks fine on our players, anyway.

:lol: yeah ok mate. Must have missed that stupidity in the rule book.

Wish players would tuck their f***ing shirts in. The shirt looks so much smarter on Ameobi for example.

No should play football with the shirt tucked past the age of twelve. It is imbecilic.

The kit looks fine on our players, anyway.

:lol:

What's even funnier is they have the new kit on the home site on the main page from the pre-match squad photo and no bloody headline or mention of it. :lol: Honest to god those guys are having a laugh

That material. :jones:

Didn't mind that kit! Quite liked the shield with the number in it.

At least it was fucking black and white stripes front and back. :rolleyes:

That material. :jones:

Didn't mind that kit! Quite liked the shield with the number in it.

At least it was f***ing black and white stripes front and back. :rolleyes:

Did it not have the crest stitched into the stripes all over the shirt too? I remember it used to stink too, like it would absorb smells much more than any other shirt I've owned.

It looks fairly smart from a distance, just a shame they've had to stick those stupid spikes on. They could also easily do without the sponsor box considering our sponsor is red now, they could even use the fact the sponsor's red as a reason to bring back the traditional red numbers and do away with the blank back too.