NUFC Kits

Espio

Sorry if this has been asked already but is there any news of a third kit or will we be keeping the black one from last season?

I'm only asking because we've had a third kit for years and then seemingly we return to Europe and don't have one :lol:

Sorry if this has been asked already but is there any news of a third kit or will we be keeping the black one from last season?

I'm only asking because we've had a third kit for years and then seemingly we return to Europe and don't have one :lol:

Mean't to be a lime green one. I'd imagine it'll be coming closer to our first European match.

£65 for the members shirt + name number + laptop case.  £55 for kids.

:yikes:

Daylight Robbery.

How the fuck is a laptop case a part of a kit?

Free Gift to Entice people to pay ridiculous price for it.

https://shop.nufc.co.uk/cgi-bin/live/ecommerce.pl?site=theclubshop_nufc&state=item&dept_id=85&sub_dept_id=10&product_id=320017

Fuck that, thats the limited edition shirt with the horrible all gold logo.

Guest neesy111

Is it just that gold stitching in the badge that's different? :lol:

Basically.  Madness if people fall for it.

Mean't to be a lime green one. I'd imagine it'll be coming closer to our first European match.

isnt it meant to be out on the 30th?

Don't really understand how being able to pay a lot more for a very slightly different shirt is a membership benefit.

But you get a lovely cheap looking laptop case that matches your slightly different shirt. What more could you want as a member?

Is it just that gold stitching in the badge that's different? :lol:

Basically.  Madness if people fall for it.

I've got the cold sweats, shaking back and forth like a crack addict, desperate to complete checkout. A fucking NUFC laptop case man.

I don't know if already mentioned. On the video for the home kit colo and saylor have what looks like a hair grip on back of the shirt. Is the shirt loose and they used to make it look like a tight fitting shirt?

That's a really common technique for clothes on mannequins and photo shoots. A bit snide like.

I don't know if already mentioned. On the video for the home kit colo and saylor have what looks like a hair grip on back of the shirt. Is the shirt loose and they used to make it look like a tight fitting shirt?

That's a really common technique for clothes on mannequins and photo shoots. A bit snide like.

Ah never seen it done before. Tiote built like a brick wall didn't need one.