Curtis Good

aussiemag

Got dominated in the air. Reached a point where he was just looking for the 2nd ball rather than challenging for the original header. On the deck though he was classy.

Sums him up. He has good technique, but I'm just not sure he's big enough.

Like too many of our central defenders tbh.

Was probably the better of our two centre halves tonight. Good was very Good. Just needs a more confident centre half along side him to bring him along. Which normally Mbiwa would be. Yanga was in weird form tonight...

Guest bimpy474

Was probably the better of our two centre halves tonight. Good was very Good. Just needs a more confident centre half along side him to bring him along. Which normally Mbiwa would be. Yanga was in weird form tonight...

Can I pinch this, Heza?

Best ask about 30 others, we've all used that at some time tonight :lol:

Can I pinch this, Heza?

It's Good to share. No need for you to get all central defensive.

Guest bimpy474

Can I pinch this, Heza?

It's Good to share. No need for you to get all central defensive.

:lol:

I thought him and Dummett showed up Yanga and Debuchy.

He looks a decent player and needs to be playing Championship Football to toughen him up.

Thought Debuchy had a decent game myself, would hardly say he was shown up.

Yanga was poor, didn't do much right, doesn't matter like, everyone can have an off game regardless of opposition.

I thought him and Dummett showed up Yanga and Debuchy.

He looks a decent player and needs to be playing Championship Football to toughen him up.

Thought Debuchy had a decent game myself, would hardly say he was shown up.

Yanga was poor, didn't do much right, doesn't matter like, everyone can have an off game regardless of opposition.

Debuchy actually impressed me with how he stuck in there. After he got clattered a couple of times early on I thought he wouldn't fancy it much but he still got stuck in so fair play.

Dummett played well, really like his pace, crossing, and has a good shot on him. I'm perfectly happy seeing him develop into our 2nd choice LB and push Santon.

Good too, played very well and really like how calm he is on the ball and made some timely interceptions and such. Really pleased with him.

As far as the other 2 - Debuchy & MYM -- both shaky at times, but thought they got a good lesson in cup football for us and will be better for it.  They battled well and we won, no point analyzing it any further.

His head is too big for his body, I thought I had bobble head mode on.

Very good performance from him, great way to put yourself out there for selection. Him and Dummet did themselves proud, Sammy as well in the second half.

• 5 months later...