Curtis Good

aussiemag

Guest Roger Kint

With a bit of luck, this guy could find himself going to a Wembley Cup Final, whereas had he stayed at SJP this season, he would have been in the reserves or fighting against relegation at best...

Not a bad start for a young lad in his first English season...!

Aye a great experience for him like you say, still if he stayed he could have experienced the time honoured tradition at NUFC of throwing away cup ties last night :lol:

Not this s*** again.

Aye sorry i used a s*** pun which also worked as an answer to the lad. Strangely i have the same response as you every time you post in our transfer threads :lol:

Just the transfer threads?  I'm improving then :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Got skinned for pace from the little bits I saw...

Have to give him some slack, playing out of position and Nzogbia had a canny game too.

Guest Roger Kint

Not this s*** again.

Aye sorry i used a s*** pun which also worked as an answer to the lad. Strangely i have the same response as you every time you post in our transfer threads :lol:

Just the transfer threads?  I'm improving then :lol:

I dont read the Pardew/Ashley/formation ones tbh :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Happy for the lad, getting some great experience down there. Good news for us, come the end of the season he and Tavs are going to have to fight it out to the death to replace Williamson.

Good seems more of a centre-half than Tav, both in build and skill set.

Delighted for him and for Bradford...wonderful experience for the lad, arriving in the UK to join a PL club playing Euro football and ends up on loan and helping his new club get to Wembley whilst his own is fighting relegation.....fantastic if they pull it off and he gets a winners'medal because you can't see him getting one at SJP with our cup record.

This must be a Guiness Book of Records entry if he gets a winners medal ?

Great experience for him too and will give him a great confidence boost for when he finally gets into the NUFC first team.