Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 02/05/12 - post-miracle reaction from p60

Dave

First half was one of the best all round away performances I've seen from us in years. Second half we defended like absolute fucking champs. And then Papiss scores one of the greatest goals ever. Fuck.

Guest Cockney Geordies!

I watched the game live on Canal Sport Poland. What an amazing performace. 2 amazing goals by Papiss Demba Cisse. That second goal will live with me forever. Brilliant. Amazing. Class. Perfection.!!!!

Goes down, neck hurt, strecher on with 9 medics around, mask n s***

:tiote:

Sitting smiling at the bench

was he back on the bench???  i thought he was out cold and taken to the ambulance

He was, then he woke up and decided he'd rather be back watching the game. There's now a big ambulance-sized crater in the ground outside SJP.

i'm starting to feel sorry for his first goal. chip up, turn and volley into the top corner. goal of the month contender on any other day but now the poor bugger will be forgotten about.

was he back on the bench???  i thought he was out cold and taken to the ambulance

He was, then he woke up and decided he'd rather be back watching the game. There's now a big ambulance-sized crater in the ground outside SJP.

That's impressive, given that the game was at Stamford bridge

That's impressive, given that the game was at Stamford bridge

I know. He threw it.

I have this PVR'd thank god I was able to talk my 8 year old through the recording process this morning, as I forgot to set the PVR myself, might have to stop off at the store on my way home to buy her a gift :)

Fabulous result, sullied only by spuds winning, damn this goal difference and us not turning up till half time at Wigwam.

Santon MOTM for me, was everywhere got an assist headed a certain goal away and played brilliant offensively and defensively throughout. Just edges Cisse out but this guy is absolutely amazing £10m is such a bargain especially given the money spent these days.