Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 02/05/12 - post-miracle reaction from p60

Dave

Shearer's screamer vs. Everton

Cisse's tonight.

The link between the two?  Shola playing his part in both  :bluestar:

You're comparing it to Shearer's? It's seriously that good? :lol:

It's better mate.

it really is.

the worry we have with cisse after that second goal is that he may decide "i'm never going to beat that so i'm jacking in now"

His goals have got progressively better. I'm scared about what's next :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

Shearer's screamer vs. Everton

Cisse's tonight.

The link between the two?  Shola playing his part in both  :bluestar:

You're comparing it to Shearer's? It's seriously that good? :lol:

better, miles better. that is all.

Guest Brendan_Rice

Result.

Has there been any word on Tiote?

Came back to the bench sporting a shiner according to Henry Winter but looked OK.

Cheers, was a bit worried about him, looked dead serious.

What excellent character this team has to bounce back from the Wigan result and keep the 4th/3rd spot dream alive. 2 games left, it's should be mission impossible, but Cisse may have something to say about this.

Guest VaVaVoom

Absolutely fantastic performance! Was backs against the wall at times in the second half but we defended very well. Kept the ball well at important times, great blocks and some lovely skill to get us out of tricky situations.

WHAT ABOUT THAT GOAL!? FUCKIN HELL...Goal of the season? Two fucking amazing strikers from somebody who is well worth the number 9 shirt.

1st win and the bridge in the Premier League and how we deserved it! Shame Bolton couldnt hold onto the draw but it never was likely was it? At least we have kept the pressure on not just Spurs but Arsenal now with us going one point beind.

Krul...7 Nowt to do. Kicking was good.

Perch...8 Oustanding. Easily should be ahead of Simpson.

Williamson...9 Best game i have seen him have!

Coloccini...9 Cool, calm and just pure class.

Santon...8 Very very good going forward. Solid defensively and massive goal line clearance to keep us in front.

Tiote...8 Was fantastic before going off. Looks serious :( hope the lad is ok. No way will be feature against Citeh. :(

---Raylor...7 Done what he had to.

Cabaye...8 Worked so hard, covered so much ground and his passing was key tonight.

Jonas...7 Didnt do much offensively but his running and quick feet to dispell pressure was imortant.

Ben Arfa...8 Great running on the ball, caused so much trouble and his work rate and tracking back was brilliant.

---Obertan...6 Still looks shit. :lol:

Ba...7 Covered ground and worked hard. Unlucky not to score. Still looks like he is lacking confidence.

---Shola...7 Hold up play was important and a nice assist for Cisse's 2nd.

Cisse...10 Absolutely fucking amazing. Not only did he score two pure worldies his overall play and movement was spot on. 9 fucking million pounds?!? STEAL!

Result.

Has there been any word on Tiote?

Came back to the bench sporting a shiner according to Henry Winter but looked OK.

Cheers, was a bit worried about him, looked dead serious.

Mikkel should have been sent off, disgraceful challenge.

Fantastic result, I was at Chelsea the last time we beat them and didn't expect to have to wait this long to do it again but tonights result feels so much better because of the wait.  Pity about the Wigan result and I hope that Tiote is OK and plays some further part this season, I'd hate his season to end with him being stretchered off like that.