Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 06/05/12 @ 1:30pm (live on Sky)

JH

Shola will slot away an 88th min pen to seal a 2-1 victory.  Put a couple hundred on it.

Can you imagine the atmosphere and tension if we get a pen in that situation, my heart will damn near beat out of my chest.

Shola will slot away an 88th min pen to seal a 2-1 victory.  Put a couple hundred on it.

Can you imagine the atmosphere and tension if we get a pen in that situation, my heart will damn near beat out of my chest.

Aye, was like that for Ba's pen against sunderland.  Think I'd nigh on pass out with that situation

If Sholas taking the pen I wont be worried at all. Sholas only two attributes are his comedy value and penalty taking. If its anyone else though ill be bricking it.

Been asked to post this, I believe this will be while Danby's singing:

A local company is shooting the final scene of a film about Geordie Ridley, the composer of the Blaydon Races at the match tomorrow. Please sing your hearts out and give Craig Conway, the actor playing Geordie Ridley, a fantastic welcome.

Been asked to post this, I believe this will be while Danby's singing:

A local company is shooting the final scene of a film about Geordie Ridley, the composer of the Blaydon Races at the match tomorrow. Please sing your hearts out and give Craig Conway, the actor playing Geordie Ridley, a fantastic welcome.

FFS, we can do without that embarrassing fat twat trying to crank up an atmosphere.

this has all the signs of a disappointing loss after such a massive build up [/cynic]. Unfortunately my mind just cant comprehend a win tomorrow, I will explode.

As has been mentioned lets not let a loss tomorrow dampen what has been the most fantastic season we've witnessed in many a year, We've really made up for some of the dross in previous seasons and i feel mightily proud to support newcastle at this moment in time!

Bring these fukers on. They might have multi billions in the bank and pay reserve players more than our first team but we've got Oldtype and his blazer, they stand no chance.

Bring these fukers on. They might have multi billions in the bank and pay reserve players more than our first team but we've got Oldtype and his blazer, they stand no chance.

If we win this one to we're going to have to raise money and fly OldType out from South Korea everytime we need a win. Could get expensive.

If we win this one to we're going to have to raise money and fly OldType out from South Korea everytime we need a win. Could get expensive.

:lol: Id easily chip in.

Fuk that, I've got a spare room he can stay in. Unleash him on match days.

:laugh:

theres a photoshop in here somewhere..

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3245579520/tt0342258