Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 06/05/12 @ 1:30pm (live on Sky)

JH

Guest Brazilianbob

If we win this one then I would suggest the EPL title could be ours next season if we keep our best players and strengthen the defence significantly.

Bring these fukers on. They might have multi billions in the bank and pay reserve players more than our first team but we've got Oldtype and his blazer, they stand no chance.

If we win this one to we're going to have to raise money and fly OldType out from South Korea everytime we need a win. Could get expensive.

Fuk that, I've got a spare room he can stay in. Unleash him on match days.

Perfect snatch him after the game and tie him to a radiator in TTs spare room till next season

If we win this one then I would suggest the EPL title could be ours next season if we keep our best players and strengthen the defence significantly.

Not sure if serious.

Bring these fukers on. They might have multi billions in the bank and pay reserve players more than our first team but we've got Oldtype and his blazer, they stand no chance.

If we win this one to we're going to have to raise money and fly OldType out from South Korea everytime we need a win. Could get expensive.

Fuk that, I've got a spare room he can stay in. Unleash him on match days.

theres a photoshop in here somewhere..

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3245579520/tt0342258

Was thinking more Pulp Fiction.

"bring out the smartly dressed gimp"

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

About time Cisse scores a hattrick.

Never happened has it?

Had a dream on Thursday that Arsenal drew, we won 2-1 and Kompany had an equaliser disallowed in added time. Ps Spurs got beat 1-0.

Its IN OUR HANDS PEOPLE :lol:

Aye, maybe if you consider nothing less than Kompany and Marcelo significant improvement to the defence. :lol:

Never happened has it?

Had a dream on Thursday that Arsenal drew, we won 2-1 and Kompany had an equaliser disallowed in added time. Ps Spurs got beat 1-0.

Imagine if that does happen man :lol:

It'd be the longest week ever next week and it's only a 4 day week.

Guest Roger Kint

Never happened has it?

Imagine if that does happen man :lol:

It'd be the longest week ever next week and it's only a 4 day week.

I swear i will be sitting at work all week with a rock hard cock and a smile bigger than Tynemouth :lol:

I'm not feeling as bullish as some on here, but I do think it's actually to our advantage that it's such a tough game with so much riding on it for both teams. We might well lose, but I think it'll be a good atmosphere and the team normally responds to that.

This fucking season. Never any rest. Been away all day, come home and see that Arsenal result. Already bricking it for tomorrow. How I've missed games that mean something from a positive point of view.

Bring on tomorrow.

Basically they are first and 18 points ahead of us for a reason.

They are also very good from corners which is a concern.

That said we beat Man U 3-0.

Not confident but not impossible.