Your team has scored some outstanding goals, son.

Shak

Some of the goals not even getting in the OP, the less spectacular ones such as Cisse's goal against Stoke have been class - we've ripped teams apart with some of our play, we really have.

I'll give Ben Arfa against Bolton the nod as #1.

Given how the game had gone, with us desperately needing the win and Ben Arfa and the whole team having had an off day to that point, it was incredible to see him pull that out when he did.

Cisse from tonight #2.

Not sure about #3 just yet.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/dd/2012_Poster.jpg/220px-2012_Poster.jpg

Need a photoshop of Ben Arfa and Cisse standing either side of that guy on the mountain, with some goalposts in the distance.

Cisse vs Norwich at SJP hasn't even been mentioned. :lol:

Tap in tbh.

Shins actually ;)

With regards to the thread, some truly wonderful goals this year. We have been spoilt really.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Shola versus Spurs was pretty good.

My personal favorite, classic Sho-time

I've never seen us score so many exceptional goals in one season. Although Ben Arfa's against West Brom and Cisse's (second) against Liverpool didn't have the explosiveness of some of the goals, they still remain two of my favourites. Just brilliant, brilliant team goals - the likes of which i've hardly ever seen for Newcastle.

There's some from way back too, which are almost like distant memories now. Ba's against Norwich and Ba's against West Brom - they're (almost) forgettable because of the poxy results, but four tremendous goals.

Then there's Sammy's at Scunthorpe n'all, which was a fucking belter. :lol: Raylor's free-kick in that game, too.

So many great goals. I'd love to say nothing surprises me anymore, but i almost went into cardiac arrest when Cisse's second went in tonight. :lol:

I've never seen us score so many exceptional goals in one season. Although Ben Arfa's against West Brom and Cisse's (second) against Liverpool didn't have the explosiveness of some of the goals, they still remain two of my favourites. Just brilliant, brilliant team goals - the likes of which i've hardly ever seen for Newcastle.

There's some from way back too, which are almost like distant memories now. Ba's against Norwich and Ba's against West Brom - they're (almost) forgettable because of the poxy results, but four tremendous goals.

Then there's Sammy's at Scunthorpe n'all, which was a fucking belter. :lol: Raylor's free-kick in that game, too.

So many great goals. I'd love to say nothing surprises me anymore, but i almost went into cardiac arrest when Cisse's second went in tonight. :lol:

Yeah, I remember one season where I don't think we scored one class goal. I think it was the season we went down. (Unsurprisingly)

Yeah, I remember one season where I don't think we scored one class goal. I think it was the season we went down. (Unsurprisingly)

Martins chipped in with a couplea scorchers, to be fair to the mercenary cunt. :pow:

Cabaye's second against stoke wasn't half a lovely taken shot, and cisse's then purely cos of the pass was great.

Some of demba's goals from earlier in the season seem a little forgotten, they were rarely spectacular in and of themselves, but he was unplayable terrorising a defences

Top 25 imo:

Taylor v Sunderland

Sammy v Scunthorpe

Cabaye v Blackburn (free kick in cup)

Jonas v Wolves

Shola v Spurs

Cabaye v Wigan

Taylor v Everton

Ba v Norwich  (think it was under rated because of the result but brilliant Cabaye pass and control and finish from Ba)

Ba v WBA (free kick)

Ba v Man U

Cabaye v Man U

Ben Arfa v Blackburn (my winner)

Guthrie v Fulham

Cisse v Villa

Jonas v Wolves

Cisse v Norwich

Ben Arfa v WBA

Cisse v WBA

Cisse v Liverpool

Cisse v Swansea

Ben Arfa v Bolton

Cisse v Stoke (for Cabaye’s pass)

Cabaye v Stoke

Cisse v Chelsea

Cisse v Chelsea

Guest firetotheworks

I dunno if it's been mentioned but Gary Neville's goals of the season were:

1. Cisse vs Chelsea

2. Crouch vs Man City

3. Ben Arfa vs Bolton

Pretty spot on as usual. :thup:

Really thought more would be made of this news tbh. :(

it's hardly news and since when have we needed the tele pundits to verify what we already know ?

(and off i gallop on my high horse)