Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 05/06/12 - post-match reaction from page 35

Beren

Guest firetotheworks

He probably hates us because we're title challengers, what with him living in the year 1996 and all.

"Anyway . . . we won. A magnificent performance. Made all the more sweet as their manager is a tool what needs his hair ruffling and a kick in the shins."

The words of Noel Gallagher.

A face you'd never get sick of punching.

"Anyway . . . we won. A magnificent performance. Made all the more sweet as their manager is a tool what needs his hair ruffling and a kick in the shins."

I got berated by my mates when I said this. They keep on saying that Liam's the c***, not Noel, he's a saint. Wrong, they're both c***s.

I got berated by my mates when I said this. They keep on saying that Liam's the c***, not Noel, he's a saint. Wrong, they're both c***s.

You're spot on Sifu. They may be varying degrees of cunts but they're both cunts nonetheless, and a cunt is a cunt.

Was a great band though, considering it was made up of total cunts.

just saw this,from after the match

Vincent Kompany‏@RyanGiggs

Don't let the "big four" fool you, Newcastle are cormfortabely amongst the best in the league. No leaving St. James without bruises. #Fact

Expand Reply

Retweet

Favorite

Guest optimistic nit

I have their bench at around £96m.

Ours about £4m :lol:

Makes you sick.  When we were playing in an FA Cup final, these cunts were scraping past Gillingham on penalties in the second division play offs.

At least Chelsea were playing champions league football and winning the odd trophy before they got their hands on dodgy oil money.  This lot just showed up out of nowhere.

Fucking hate Man Utd, but will always respect them more as a club than these small time no marks who just got lucky.  Would like to see QPR to pull off a miracle and get a result at the Etihad.

to be honest if a team has to do it, i'd rather it was a no mark team because it gets boring having the same teams at the top every season and at least a different set of fans get to experience some success.

I have their bench at around £96m.

Ours about £4m :lol:

Makes you sick.  When we were playing in an FA Cup final, these c***s were scraping past Gillingham on penalties in the second division play offs.

At least Chelsea were playing champions league football and winning the odd trophy before they got their hands on dodgy oil money.  This lot just showed up out of nowhere.

f***ing hate Man Utd, but will always respect them more as a club than these small time no marks who just got lucky.  Would like to see QPR to pull off a miracle and get a result at the Etihad.

to be honest if a team has to do it, i'd rather it was a no mark team because it gets boring having the same teams at the top every season and at least a different set of fans get to experience some success.

Thing is they are now going to experience success for a long long time.

Noel's still pissed off with Newcastle ever since Oasis's first gig at the Riverside when someone got up on stage and lamped him, whole band had to fuck off sharpish in their tatty van n'all whilst getting chased down the street.

Noel's still pissed off with Newcastle ever since Oasis's first gig at the Riverside when someone got up on stage and lamped him, whole band had to fuck off sharpish in their tatty van n'all whilst getting chased down the street.

:lol:  just read this this morning & now i want to know the rest of the story! 

Guest elbee909

Yeah, what's the story, morning glory?

Noel's still p*ssed off with Newcastle ever since Oasis's first gig at the Riverside when someone got up on stage and lamped him, whole band had to f*** off sharpish in their tatty van n'all whilst getting chased down the street.

A mackem attacked Noel on stage so Oasis wouldn't play in Newcastle again. FTM.

Yep, a face that even a mother could punch.