Everton v Newcastle United - 13/05/12 @ 3:00pm - Don't bother, it's 4-4-2. FTN

Skirge

Guest BooBoo

Same clothes as I wore for our first away win of the season at the SOL. Seems a lifetime since then!

Lets not forget something more important than both clubs today and our champions league hopes. Gary Speeds death was the biggest low point i've ever experianced following the club. Speedo played for both clubs and i hope there is a huge round of "Speedo", to cap off the season, as it would be fitting IMO.

Lets beat them for Speedo, on what will be a wonderful day, reagrdless of where we finish.

Everton fans hated him though, sang nasty songs about him etc.

Really?

Aye, Kendall made out that he'd refused to play for them to force a move whereas Speed said he hadn't.

They used to sing Gary shithouse speed at him when we played them.

Is this one of those "Newcastle fans spat on SBR" things, when it was actually a very stupid and small minority of morons 30-odd years ago?

Can't imagine Speed getting any serious grief off anyone tbh. Wouldn't think the majority of Everton fans would have a problem with him whatsoever.

Any superstitions for today then?

I have a bookmark to the live table but I don't know if I'll dare go on it if we take the lead. :undecided:

I'll have a wank at 14 mins and 78 mins. As always. :thup:

Guest BooBoo

Speed used to get terrible grief off Everton fans who felt he'd done the dirty on them joining us.

Obviously, since his death they've been far more respectful.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Any superstitions for today then?

I have a bookmark to the live table but I don't know if I'll dare go on it if we take the lead. :undecided:

I try to re enact the goals with my subbuteo set.

It is class having something still to play for on the last day of the season, no matter what our result and final league position is, the lads deserve a great reception from our fans today.

My biggest worry is us winning.

I've no doubt that one of Arsenal or Spurs will fall at the final hurdle.

I'm the opposite. I think I'll feel more gutted if we win and don't get in than if we lose and don't.

I'll probably cry if we win and Arsenal draw and we miss out on goal difference.

In your infamous words, that fucking throw in...