Everton v Newcastle United - 13/05/12 @ 3:00pm - Don't bother, it's 4-4-2. FTN

Skirge

On a local train to Liverpool lime street from manc - stops everywhere! Can anyone reccomend the best way to gey up to the ground and any decent pubs?

Sun is shining and I feel good, could be a great day. Just seen some qpr suppprting mates in Manchester, took me back to our last dsy three years ago. How times have changed.

On a local train to Liverpool lime street from manc - stops everywhere! Can anyone reccomend the best way to gey up to the ground and any decent pubs?

Sun is shining and I feel good, could be a great day. Just seen some qpr suppprting mates in Manchester, took me back to our last dsy three years ago. How times have changed.

http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/1/8/0/3/5/a1335682-102-Gay-parade-1998-002.jpg

Taxi if i were you. I know for the Liverpool game the toon fans drink in the Everton pubs so i presume it's the same the other way round.

If i were you i'd have a drink in Spoons with the Newcastle fans and head over to the ground before kick off.

I'm expecting Pardew to be standing in the dug out before kick off, looking just like King Theoden from Lord Of The Rings : Two Towers, and just utters the words 'So It Begins'. Then the battle commences. Can't wait to get there, this is going to be one hell of a day.

Cheers mate - the spoons,in town?

Aye. I'm one of those that would prefer not to risk it, unless you are sure you can get a drink closer to the ground. I know there is the Wilmslow next to Goodison but that will be a strictly Blue pub today, there may well be something closer to Anfield though.

The Arkles, Liverpool pub right next to Anfield, has always been rammed with Mags whenever I've been to Goodison, as STM says, drink in the red pubs away at Everton and the ones next to Goodison when you're at Anfield.

I can see something mental happening like Obertan back in for Ben Arfa or Ferguson for Ba :lol:

Had this thought an hour or so back.

Krul, Simpson (miracle recovery), Williamson, Perch (Colo injured in warm-up), Santon, Jonas, Ryan Taylor, Cabaye, Tiote, Ameobi (Cisse out with food poisoning thanks to the team meal - the only one to eat the shrimp), Ba

Watch it happen.

I can see something mental happening like Obertan back in for Ben Arfa or Ferguson for Ba :lol:

Had this thought an hour or so back.

Krul, Simpson (miracle recovery), Williamson, Perch (Colo injured in warm-up), Santon, Jonas, Ryan Taylor, Cabaye, Tiote, Ameobi (Cisse out with food poisoning thanks to the team meal - the only one to eat the shrimp), Ba

Watch it happen.

5-4

Ameobi x3

Williamson

Perch