Pardew and Carver on BBC radio Newcastle (old thread)

SUPERTOON

Guest Spiria

Debuchy's an out-and-out RB isn't he?

Santon LB long-term then, if so. I can handle that, so long as Jonas isn't in front of him.

Try HBA on the left wing.

Been a long time lurker on here and never posted, mainly because I couldn't think of anything funnier to post than you lads already had but that last hour was just immense.

Dont think I've ever changed my opinion of one man so much. Get in Pards! Great season.

(Do I get a crack at Mrs Bimpy now??)

What a brilliant hour that was, by the way. Aside from the odd bit of bullshit, it was full of great chatter and decent questions/answers. So frustrating when people just ring in with shit like "ah man ah think we need to win at the weekend like".

The contentious issue obviously cropped up at the end, regarding outgoings. Pardew was completely honest and made absolute sense in my opinion. If a cash giant comes in and offers our players a huge gig, such as the "new Scholes at Manu" that Pardew made an example of, we're simply not going to be able to stand in the way. Europa League should help our cause, Champions League should seal it... no one will leave imo.

Would be magnificent if we clinched 4th - i'll go into the summer fairly relaxed. But we can't at present, even though i'm confident we've already made strides regarding incomings. I'm looking at Tiote in-particular, he's gonna take some replacing if he buggers off.

Been a long time lurker on here and never posted, mainly because I couldn't think of anything funnier to post than you lads already had but that last hour was just immense.

Dont think I've ever changed my opinion of one man so much. Get in Pards! Great season.

Just settle for her sitting on the wall in your avatar for the minute till Bimpy shows up.

Just settle for her sitting on the wall in your avatar for the minute till Bimpy shows up.

Don't touch what you cant lift.

Guest johnson293

Only caught a bit of it, near the end (when he was comparing Ba and Cisse situation to Madonna and Lady Gaga :spit: ).

Anyone know if/when this is likely to go up on iplayer?

Was impressed by what I heard from him though.

Are there any good Debuchy videos that we can post 'Welcome to Newcastle' on?

Most viewed video of him is necking on with some other french player after a goal. :kasper:

I think that was after he set up Giroud for France against Germany was'nt it ?

Guest Craig-NUFC

Are there any good Debuchy videos that we can post 'Welcome to Newcastle' on?

Most viewed video of him is necking on with some other french player after a goal. :kasper:

I think that was after he set up Giroud for France against Germany was'nt it ?

Imagine if he sets up Cabaye.

:megusta: