Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

I'm assuming you mean Mark Douglas not the Twente one?

Yh lol.

Ok, I have to ask. What in god's name does Yh mean?

I think it's short for "yeah" but I hope I'm wrong because that's the most retarded abbreviation I've ever seen (no offence Mole_Toonfan) :)

http://www.football365.fr/france/infos-clubs/lille/face-a-montpellier-debuchy-va-peut-etre-vivre-son-dernier-match-avec-losc-847551.shtml

Announced the departure end of the season and suspended in the last day against Nancy, Mathieu Debuchy will certainly play his last game with the jersey of the LOSC Sunday against Montpellier. Of an era for thoroughbred Northerner.

"I prepared like a classic match. I end this season to manage and, hopefully, after the Euro. So I prepare serenely without a second thought. Maybe younger, I would have ruminated. But not here. "Before the decisive match against Montpellier on Friday to journalists Domain Luchin may have experienced the last press conference in Lille Mathieu Debuchy.

In the viewfinder of Newcastle, the Yankee right side of the club should leave his club heart this summer . Reportedly, Yohan Cabaye did the forcing with the leaders of the Magpies to bring his former teammate in England.

As a symbol, the French international had long greeted his audience in the last game at home against Lille in Caen (3-0). The last of Debuchy will be suspended upon receipt of Nancy on the final day. "I was told that I had stayed longer than usual, confirms the 26 years. But I always greet the public. Why I would change my habits? " If the person tries to limit the scope of this event, it seems likely that this was a goodbye or a farewell.

But the English track is not the only one to explore for him because in Spain as it monitors the performance of native fry . "I have had contact with Valencia," had also stipulated the person when he came on the set of Canal Football Club.

Adil Rami, who joined the Spanish club last season, also playing his influence to get his former colleague. One thing is certain, if initially there, it will be outside the Hexagon. "If I had to leave, I think it would be abroad. LOSC is one of the greatest teams in Ligue 1 so I do not see much use to stay in Ligue 1. But for now, it's not relevant. England attracts me but there are many others, like Spain, Italy, Germany ... These are championships that I like.

"We were assured Debuchy as to cut off all dealings with competitors of Lille in Ligue 1 (including PSG and Lyon). Before leaving for other shores, the side of the Blues wants to take his club as high as possible. "We will try to take second place would be really great after a superb second half of the season. Of course we could have done better and we could keep our title. "

If the Lille seems to have already resigned to give up his title in Montpellier and Paris, he did not intend to demean the final sprint. Quite the contrary. "We have nothing to lose. We will play as usual while they (Montpellier) have more to think. I hope and wish there was the show with goals. In our favor, it would be even better. "To score goals, LOSC account on Eden Hazard, also on the departure end of the season. The opportunity for Debuchy him pay tribute. "Eden will be greatly missed at the club. His departure, he'll have to fill even though I'm not sure this is possible. Because it is a nugget, a player that will be difficult to find. There are plenty of things coming back, and outside the field. This is a guy tying, we will miss, for sure! " Piste by both Manchester clubs, and the Belgian international player of the championship could still find the "log" next season in the Premier League. A lesser evil for the two men. But a big loss for the LOSC.

Can anyone give me a brief summary of what type of player he is? I don't watch anywhere near enough foreign footballing (barring La Liga) like I used to. Everybody seems to be getting excited by him which is a great sign. I'd just like to know what kind of player we might potentially be buying.

According to that article, whilst Cabaye is trying to tempt Debuchy to us, Rami is doing the same with Valencia. Competition :(

Cabaye is sexier. Plus from the article it suggests England is his preference.

According to that article, whilst Cabaye is trying to tempt Debuchy to us, Rami is doing the same with Valencia. Competition :(

Cabaye is sexier. Plus from the article it suggests England is his preference.

This although iam still worried if we dont qualify for the CL would he still come?  :undecided:

Hopefully the sexiness of Yohan will come through  :smug:

Guest sicko2ndbest

You've got to think this a done deal for Pards to even hint at it.

It does go against our transfer policy!

If we do manage to sign Debuchy, our defence will be nicely shored up imo.  To move on from Simpson to Debuchy would a step in the right direction.

Let's hope Cabaye's (and possibly Ben Arfa's) persuasive powers will be enough to get Mathieu on board.