Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

There's no way they'd use the wording they have done unless they'd received some concrete info from someone reliable at the club, the press officer, Llambias, Pardew, Carver or Charnley etc.

please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true

Anyone know anymore about this from the Telegraph:

"Managing Director Derek Llambias travelled to South America last week where he is understood to have been trying to set up a deal for two young players from Argentina to join compatriots Fabricio Coloccini and Jonas Gutierrez on Tyneside."

If this comes off, it will make us even more attractive to other targets like M'biwa. If they see weve signed the French Right Back, others will want to follow.

But the question is. How many french players do we want?! Look at the national team...

"Managing Director Derek Llambias travelled to South America last week where he is understood to have been trying to set up a deal for two young players from Argentina to join compatriots Fabricio Coloccini and Jonas Gutierrez on Tyneside."

Somebody go and make sure Disco is OK.

Interesting, I seem to remember Carr said we weren't targeting South America for signings but I suppose maybe he only meant the senior players.

If this comes off, it will make us even more attractive to other targets like M'biwa. If they see weve signed the French Right Back, others will want to follow.

But the question is. How many french players do we want?! Look at the national team...

The problem with the French side is a clash of ego's. All of our French stars are starting 11 players and apart from HBA have no history of being disruptive. I trust Pardew to keep control of them all, its his main atribute as a manager. Hes a very good man manager.

Guest firetotheworks

embarassing. I don't know why I typed left back, I meant right back, right back in YOUR FAYAS!