Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest nufc_89

Perilously close to actually locking this dogshit.

The best thing to do. Nothing of value over the last 1000 pages.

As the 10 Sport revealed on Tuesday night, the leaders of LOSC have received a new offer from Newcastle for Mathieu Debuchy. The previous was 6 million bonus included. The new is 6 million strong bear a percentage of the resale of the player. Upon learning of this new proposal, leaders of the LOSC, who originally hoped almost 10 million euros for their player, decided to take the time to think. No final decision has yet been taken. According to our information, the choice is now up to President Michel Seydoux who asked a few days before responding.

Réveillère and Bosingwa are priorities.

The President of the LOSC hesitate. Wary before the offered amount, it does not go to war with a player trained in Lille and for which the club has the deepest respect. Also according to our information, the president of LOSC have planned an official communication on this subject before the end of the week. To replace him, the two tracks are priority Lille Jose Bosingwa, free since the end of his contract with Chelsea and Lyon's Anthony Réveillère. Financial discussions have already been opened with these two players, and LOSC is no longer very far from following the replacement of Debuchy if the door finally opens to the latter.

I think I'm at the point where I'm going to be more relieved than excited when this actually happens.

If it doesn't happen I'm going to be devastated as I convinced myself a long time ago it was a done deal.

Once he decided he wanted to come here it was always going to be just a matter of time.

Pretty much so, suddenly turned it to a 2v1 scenario for Lille.

Hopefully I can wake up to some good news on this :) Howay Lille!