Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

All these angry posts about the football games i've been too haha. Someone questions if I watch games and I had to remind them that I watch them in person.

You'd never know tbf...

the old cliche "it's a game of opinions" regularly happens even among those I sit with when one can see a player as having been MotM while another screaming for him to be subbed.

It will be Mapou at RB and Colo back in the middle. No matter how well Willy has been doing, Coloccini will be back (rightly so) and this is the perfect opportunity to get him there without dropping anyone.

It will be Mapou at RB and Colo back in the middle. No matter how well Willy has been doing, Coloccini will be back (rightly so) and this is the perfect opportunity to get him there without dropping anyone.

Awww that's cute, you are actually believe there's a possibility of Colo benching Williamson in the next two games....

Nah you underestimate Pardew, Williamson will stay once Debuchy's suspension is done with Mapou who will be dropped.

Guest icemanblue

I love Mole's big man act. It's like someone on Neighbours finally catching up with the person that killed their entire family, but can't swear. :lol:

There's no act or big man for that matter :lol: i'm only 5'11  :okay:

Just saying, its not Williamson who will be dropped it will be Mapou if Pardew's history tells us anything.

It's like someone on Neighbours finally catching up with the person that killed their entire family, but can't swear. :lol:

I'm a lot more agressive and angry in real life, believe me lol. I just don't see the point in getting all pissed off an start swearing on the internet tbh.

Guest Roger Kint

There's no act or big man for that matter :lol: i'm only 5'11  :okay:

Just saying, its not Williamson who will be dropped it will be Mapou if Pardew's history tells us anything.

It's like someone on Neighbours finally catching up with the person that killed their entire family, but can't swear. :lol:

I'm a lot more agressive and angry in real life, believe me lol. I just don't see the point in getting all pissed off an start swearing on the internet tbh.

The same Pardew history that had Williamson barely play a minute since MYM signed until recently?

It has some merit though. Jonas is pretty much nailed on to start when fully fit, either Williamson or Taylor would start when fit and Shola is still managing to get starts when other options are available.

It has some merit though. Jonas is pretty much nailed on to start when fully fit, either Williamson or Taylor would start when fit and Shola is still managing to get starts when other options are available.

No he's not man.

Tiote, Santon & Sissoko are probably the players currently who have had a prolonged spell of poor form in recentish times who haven't been dropped. Everyone else (except Colo & Krul) gets dropped for poor form.

Jonas started 34 of 38 league games last season and only missed games due to injury, he's been used as substitute once in the past season and a bit. Even after the last January transfer window he started every league game.

Guest bimpy474

Not even Pardew is stupid enough to put Jonas back in. We're staggeringly better in every department without the sackless bag of wank.

:spit:

Guest bimpy474

And that's why people that only look at statistics in football can't be trusted.

HF will bring up a chart that proves you wrong like.

And that's why people that only look at statistics in football can't be trusted.

While i agree with this statement, there hasn't been many if any standout RBs this season.

Johnson and Rafael have been injured and Zabaleta has been poor by his standards.

Only really Sagna and Clyne have been consistently solid and really since the Hull debacle the only ones you could say have performed to a higher standard.

Sagna has been really inconsistent, some good games, seen him be awful too (bit like Debuchy, albeit he has at least got steadily better rather than be unpredictable)

Zabaleta I really like, Johnson is overrated, Clyne is good though. Not many quality RBs in teh league, think Debuchy is looking pretty great of late