Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

The man cares about money and nowt else and constantly tries to project otherwise. Nobody will remember him in 10 years and that's exactly what players like that deserve.

I can see your point but the alternative was play out of position for Alan pardew at club going nowhere.

Cast your bias aside and you'd have done exactly the same thing.

You stay and you have no ambition you leave and your a mercenary.

Was a sensible decision for Ba to jump ship but to go to the bench for Chelsea, rather than any other club...The insistence on a release clause etc. I don't actually mind it too much, just much prefer honesty, not every player especially nowadays has any reason to feel special connection to the club but I wish we did have those kinds of players. (who haven't got first names starting with 'S'). Good player nothing more just a journeyman.

Guest bimpy474

Any player with any ambition to win anything, or progress needs to and has to leave us.

Anyone who blames the players is an idiot, the owner and manager are the reasons, 100%.

Guest bimpy474

I'm glad Ron never went into teaching...

I think he's spot on there tbh.

Oh aye, it's just i love how hard he is to please :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Not a fan of Ba like. I didn't particularly think he was that good a player either. Definitely not good enough to base a team around in the way piss lips did.

Guest bimpy474

Not a fan of Ba like. I didn't particularly think he was that good a player either. Definitely not good enough to base a team around in the way piss lips did.

Ba was perfect for piss lips though, battles away up front on his own, can make a goal for himself. Perfect for a ultra defensive idiot like him.

Any player with any ambition to win anything, or progress needs to and has to leave us.

Anyone who blames the players is an idiot, the owner and manager are the reasons, 100%.

Are you just simply rephrasing my posts at this point? It's a bit odd.

Guest bimpy474

Are you just simply rephrasing my posts at this point? It's a bit odd.

No i didn't read it, i shall have a muse now.

Don't blame Ba for leaving when he did. He played well for two seasons and earned his transfer. As if it's reasonable to expect a modern professional footballer to be loyal to any particular club these days anyway.

i don't really have a grudge against him, good player did well for us, just think he is a mercenary and probably shouldn't be seen as a martyr or anything. I think Remy has more talent than Ba, but Ba will do brilliantly for any team that can get a cross into him.